Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Show off

    It was almost nine o'clock when Baitao returned from Shen Sinian's place, this was the first time she came home so late.

    Originally thought that Bai Heng would be angry and asked her where she had gone, but the young man didn't.

    After seeing her coming back, Bai Heng just glanced at her lightly, then put down the book in his hand, got up and walked over.

    He took her schoolbag casually.

    "Have you eaten? If you haven't eaten, I'll ask them to heat up the dishes and we'll eat together." The reason

    why Bai Heng didn't ask much was not because he didn't care about the white peaches, but it was normal for the original owner to go out and play all night without coming home. Nine o'clock is still early like this.

    Baitao paused, opened her mouth to say something, and then swallowed it back abruptly.

    "...No, I didn't eat."

    Bai Heng noticed the abnormality of the girl.

    Although the pheromones on her body had calmed down, and the scent of violets attached to her body had dissipated, he still noticed her slightly wrinkled collar and reddened glands.

    "What's the matter? You seem hesitant to speak? You lost the fight?"

    Baitao laughed at his words, she twitched the corners of her mouth, and her gloomy mood along the way was a little relieved.

    "What are you talking about bro. I didn't fight, but something happened today and I'm not in a good mood." "     Because of

    that kid Xie Zheng?"

Sending a message to tell me not to look for him when someone loses his face, what's the difference between that and a heartless scumbag? He won't recognize him after he's had a good time." Bai Heng also knew about Baitao's receipt of Xie Zheng's message, but it was

    n't She showed it to him specifically, but the phone was on the coffee table at that time.

    As soon as the screen lit up and the message was sent, Bai Heng saw it with a quick glance.

    Although Xie Zheng thanked Baitao for his help in marking in the text message, it still made the young man very angry.

    "Really, what do you think of you? I really think that he is now an omega, and even an alpha covets him. If you say that I am just like his dog temper, no matter how high my level is, no matter how good-looking I am, no one wants me.

    " Well, as soon as Bai Heng was mentioned, he couldn't hold back the crazy output.

    He folded his arms and looked down at the girl beside him. She didn't look angry, she just smiled with crooked eyebrows.

    "...What are you laughing at? If you don't scold me and me about this kind of thing, it's fine. Are you still laughing?" "

    No, I just see that you are more angry than me as the client, but you are not very angry."

    Bai Heng frowned . .

    "Unreasonable."

    As he said so, his eyes kept falling on Baitao.

    Seeing that she was in a better mood, he breathed a sigh of relief and continued to speak after considering his words.

    "By the way, Xie Zheng's father visited not long before you came back."

After the two pairs of families are divided into o [female a male o]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें