Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Pure and Desire

    When Baitao returned with the note, her mind was still not clear, not because she was sleepy, but because she was simply dazed by Shen Sinian's actions just now.

    In fact, he didn't do anything, but his tone was better, his voice was softer, and he explained to her the distribution and notes of the notes in detail.

    There is nothing unusual about these.

    After all, she saved him, and it was impossible for him to treat her as coldly as before, but Baitao just felt that something was wrong.

    Thinking of the corners of Shen Sinian's slightly raised lips when he said that she was blushing, those obsidian-like eyes bent.

    Such a close distance, so beautiful that Baitao couldn't move his eyes.

    It might be due to the influence of pheromones, but Shen Sinian didn't do anything strange.

    It was her, his face was already beautiful no matter what, and under the filter of pheromone, she couldn't help but take another look, and then accepted the note in a daze, it's okay.

    Baitao justified her previous behavior in her heart, raised her hand and pressed the back of her hand to her cheek.

    Most of the heat has faded, but her face is still a little red.

    "What did Shen Sinian call you out for?"

    Wang Qi has always been very curious about Baitao and Shen Sinian's affairs, ever since he learned that the two of them marked the time.

    It's just that Baitao's mouth is too tight, every time she brings up the matter of marking, she either changes the subject or avoids it.

    After doing this several times, she scratched her head even more.

    "...It's nothing, it's just that I saved him before? He felt sorry and gave me a notebook."

    Bai Tao gently placed the notebook on the upper right corner while talking, although Shen Sinian was not written on it The name, others will not guess who it is when they see it.

    But she was always a little guilty, so she took another book and pressed it on it, so that she could feel at ease only if it was completely blocked.

    "Notes..."

    After hearing that it was just a note, Wang Qi immediately felt bored.

    "I thought I was asking you to do something, but in the end I gave you a broken note. But Shen Sinian is too stingy, he owes you such a big favor, how can sending such a thing be enough? At least you can agree with him personally." ?"

    The moment she heard Wang Qi's words, Baitao subconsciously recalled how Shen Sinian tormented herself with pheromones that night during the fever period.

    She was silent for a moment, and complained sullenly.

    "...What are you cursing me for when you're so good?

    " I think it's almost as good as revenge for revenge.

    However, Wang Qi was right about one thing, Shen Sinian couldn't just use a single note to clear up such a big favor.

    Before she came back with the note, Shen Sinian seemed to have something to say, but after she looked over, she just hooked the corners of her lips.

    Even though Baitao didn't really want to have anything to do with Shen Sinian, but in this situation, even if she refused him, she would still rush over.