Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Hot (comments 14000 plus more)...

    In the end, Xie Zheng didn't say anything about the mark. Firstly, he felt that it was not a good time, and secondly, he realized that it might be best not to mention it.

    White peaches will not give this mark.

    Taking a step back, even if she agrees, he can't take it.

    It's not because she promised Lu Xingming in advance to help him make a temporary marker for the differentiation period, he couldn't accept Baitao marking him and another omega at the same time, but because it would only push her further and further away.

    She will feel that this time he is the same as in the previous differentiation period, he just needs this mark, not her.

    Xie Zheng thought of Baitao's attitude towards Lu Xingming, which was also a period of differentiation and a temporary mark.

    She took the initiative and voluntarily, and she didn't come by stalking like him.

    Such a mark can only relieve the pain and intolerance of the body, it is cold and without any warmth.

    It doesn't make any sense at all.

    He stood there silently without saying a word. When the pheromone was on the verge of losing control and felt signs of fever, Xie Zheng suppressed it.

    This was the first time that he was so calm under the condition of pheromone disorder.

    Baitao was still talking to Lu Xingming, Xie Zheng looked up at the people beside him.

    Then without saying anything, he walked down the escalator silently.

    Sensing the boy's movements, Baitao looked along.

    Because he accidentally sprained his ankle when he fell, his ankle was red and swollen, and the surrounding white skin was very dazzling.

    She thought he was going to just leave.

    However, he just put away the bowls and chopsticks on the table and put them back. Immediately afterwards, there was the sound of rushing water from the kitchen, as well as the slight sound of the bowls and chopsticks touching.

    Baitao froze for a moment, realizing that Xie Zheng was washing the dishes.

    In fact, she originally planned to wait for Xie Zheng to leave before cleaning the bowls and chopsticks. After all, he was too aggressive just now, and she was somewhat stimulated by his overflowing pheromones.

    Fearing that something would happen if he continued to stay in the living room, he couldn't bear it anymore, so he got up and prepared to go back to the room to avoid a confrontation with the other party.

    I thought that Xie Zheng would have to toss himself for a while after the phone call, but somehow he suddenly calmed down.

    Although Baitao was responding to Lu Xingming on the other side of the phone, she looked towards the kitchen from the corner of her eye.

    It didn't take long for him to walk out with light and heavy steps, and then he didn't speak.

    Those eyes reflected the light above his head, he took a deep look at her, and without waiting for Baitao's reaction, he opened the door and left.

    With a "squeak", the door was gently closed.

    The smell of brandy in the room lingered in the air, Baitao's eyes moved, concerned that his feet were hurt, and it was night again.