Chapter 2

The second chapter is very rushed

    "What?! You—"

    Wang Qi's pupils shrank when he heard something, and he slammed the table and stood up in shock.

    There is too much movement, which is especially abrupt in a quiet environment.

    Baitao was also taken aback, and she tilted her head back. After noticing that the people around her were staring at them, she quickly grabbed the girl's hand and forced her back to her position.

    "Shh, be quiet, if you are still my friend, don't say anything if you don't want me to die."

    Wang Qi's face turned black and then pale, her red lips were pursed, and her usually kind baby face was so tight that it was hard to ignore.

    She took a deep breath for a while, trying to control her emotions.

    "...So you mean, you were furious when Lin Lili rejected you, and you tied her up when she came home from school?" "No, you did

    , but not completely."

    Baitao shook her head and corrected Follow Wang Qi's words.

    "At that time, I only dragged her into the car, and Xie Zheng appeared before he could do anything, and then he beat me up and stopped me..." "Aren't

    they all the same fucking thing?!"

    She lowered her anger The voice interrupted Baitao's words through gritted teeth.

    "No, it's even worse. It would be okay if you were bumped into by someone else. You didn't do anything and you can use money for personal gain, but you met Xie Zheng. The Xie family is related to the Bai family. As a member of the Bai family, you should be very clear. Not long after your brother took over the Bai family, it was the most troublesome time. Not only the people who separated the family, but also the Xie family, the deadly rivals of your Bai family, were also waiting to grab your brother. It's a mistake."

    Wang Qi bit her nails when she said this, and looked at Baitao with a frown.

    "Old Bai, you really got into trouble this time."

    The Bai family and the Xie family are both the largest mecha and ordnance manufacturing giants in Beicheng and even the entire empire. Not to mention the fierce competition between the two businesses, and even because most of the families are soldiers, they are not only in the business world, but also in the political world. Xie, the direct or collateral line of the Bai family.

    The kidnapping of omega is actually a big deal or a small thing. Baitao is not yet an adult, and she didn't really mark that she violated Lin Lili.

    This punishment is not light, but it will not be too heavy.

    In addition, she is the eldest lady of the Bai family, so she will only come out after staying in the juvenile prison for a few months, and no one will know if she changes cities and transfers to schools.

    All of this is based on the premise that Baitao is a child from an ordinary rich family, or a child from a branched family.

    But she happened to be the younger sister of the head of the family.

    Then this matter was no longer Baitao's personal matter in essence, but rather a sword of Damocles hanging over her brother's head.

    Although it would not cause Bai Heng to lose his position as Patriarch, it is inevitable to shake his prestige when he has not established a firm foothold.