Chapter 97

Chapter Ninety-Seven: Awakening Time

    It's hot and it hurts.

    It's similar to when the susceptibility period is out of control, but more painful.

    If the former gave her the feeling that the fire was on fire, then at this moment Baitao's body seemed to be churning with magma, and the pain made her twitch to the point where she couldn't breathe.

    There seemed to be someone talking outside, a lot of people.

    But she couldn't hear what was said, and she was near and far away for a while, as misty as smoke and mist.

    The smell of antiseptic, the burning pain of the glands tinged with rust—there's a wound there.

    By the way, she remembered. She cums early and then passes out.

    Baitao narrowed her eyes and vaguely saw the white coat beside her, and belatedly realized that this was a hospital, and she was now on the operating table.

    "In her condition, there is no way to perform three more cuts, and it must be marked as soon as possible!"

    A doctor said anxiously.

    "Where's her tagged subject? Hurry up and ask her tagged subject to come in!"

    "Wait a minute, Doctor Liu, her pheromone concentration is too high and too strong. If she has not calmed down, she will damage the glands of the omega Yes!"

    The doctor suddenly turned his head to look at the instrument inspection table, and it was obvious that the concentration had reached the highest value even though it had already undergone a second cut.

    Even an S-rank omega like this cannot be safe and sound.

    "...Then go to her family to sign the consent form for the gland extraction."

    As soon as he finished speaking, there was no other movement in the operating room except for the beeping of the equipment.

    For a moment, there was a palpitating silence in the air.

    What's the meaning? Gland removal?

    Is she serious enough? Will she die if the glands are removed?

    Baitao was in so much pain that she couldn't speak. Even though she was the person involved, she listened to the doctors pronounce her sentence like a bystander.

    She was unconscious and on the verge of passing out.

    It was also at this time that the door opened with a "squeak", and the first thing she heard was not the voice of outsiders.

    Instead, it perceives pheromones.

    The intensity of the brandy, the richness of the violets, just a strand of it is so strong that it wraps around her body.

    Her senses are heightened when she's hot.

    It's just that she was in too much pain. She had just had two incisions, and Ben woke up from the pain. The overwhelming pain swept over her, and she couldn't breathe.

    It seems that it can't be marked...to remove the gland.

    The cut hurts so much, what about the whole cut? Just thinking about it made Baitao's hands and feet cold.

    It hurts, it hurts...

    why does she have to go through this? Why is she an alpha?

    "Think clearly, if you go in, you will only make wedding dresses for others."