Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty Out of Control

    Baitao is in a very good mood today, so good that she doesn't even need to look at her, she almost writes "happy" on her forehead.

    "What happened? Yesterday, you looked like you were going to die or live. This hurt and sore, why did you look like a villain after a day?" "? Can you talk,

    what villain is successful? This It makes people feel refreshed on happy occasions!"

    Ever since she learned that her mental strength had reached double-s last night, Baitao took the test report and read it word by word for no less than ten times.

    In the end, I even slept with it in my arms.

    Happiness came too fast, if she hadn't woken up with the list still in her hand, she would have thought that she was having a dream, which was unreal.

    Wang Qi looked puzzled, watching the other party have been giggling non-stop since entering the door.

    I didn't hold back my curiosity anymore.

    "Tsk, don't be so secretive. What good thing is it? Tell your sister to have fun together."

    In fact, Bai Tao planned to call Wang Qi last night to tell Wang Qi, after all, she is such a friend who can share.

    It's just that later I felt that it was boring to talk about it through the phone. It's better to talk about this kind of thing in person.

    So it's been so hard to hold back until now.

    "Then come closer. My brother asked me to keep this matter a secret for the time being. I will only tell you."

    Baitao looked around and saw that no one had noticed them, then carefully took the test sheet out of her schoolbag. The report was brought out.

    Then sneakily handed it to the other party.

    "Look for yourself, quietly, don't let your tablemate see."

    "What is this, made so mysterious...?! Damn it!"

    The last time Wang Qi lost his composure was when he learned that Baitao had tied up Lin Lili. When you want to do something wrong.

    After seeing the grade appraisal on it clearly, her pupils shrank, and she moved too much, almost bringing the table down.

    "Be quiet, don't draw too much attention."

    Seeing that the people in the classroom heard the sound and looked over, Baitao hurriedly stretched out her hand and pushed the shocked Wang Qi back to her seat.

    It's not that Baitao deliberately wanted to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger, but this matter not only related to her personally, but also to the Bai family.

    She is the eldest lady of the Bai family, and her every move is watched by others. Before the dust settles and the division is completed, Bai Heng said that the less people know about this matter, the better.

    When the young man warned her, his expression was extremely serious, which made Baitao think of the fact that the other party had walked through the gate of hell when the other party split up.

    Whether it was an accident or man-made, no one knows yet.

    Wang Qi retracted his jaw that was about to fall to the ground, and swallowed.

    "This, is this true? Are you really in double s?"

    No wonder she was so surprised.

    You must know that S-levels are already rare, and double-s is even rarer.