Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Fear

    Because of the fight with Shen Sinian just now, Xie Zheng got scratched on his face and his clothes were crumpled.

    He always paid attention to his appearance, so he didn't go straight back to the classroom, but changed his clothes first.

    After sorting it out, he caught a glimpse of the mountains of materials on the desk. This was the first time Xie Zheng asked for leave for such a long time.

    Many matters related to the school and students required his stamp of approval. He didn't think it was too much to deal with every day before, but it turned out that it was so high in the past few days.

    In fact, with Xie Zheng's grades, it doesn't matter whether he takes classes or not, as long as he keeps the basic credits.

    In addition, he had some obsessive-compulsive disorder, and looked at the things on the table and gave a "tsk" irritably.

    In the end, I chose to stay and deal with these quickly, so as not to affect the implementation of subsequent matters.

    Thinking of this, he rubbed his sore neck and walked towards the desk.

    Don't want to just sit on the office chair when the door "squeaks" and is pushed open.

    The person who came was the disciplinary committee member of the student union, a beta, and one of Xie Zheng's rare friends in Beihuang.

    The other party was a little surprised when he saw Xie Zheng.

    "I thought you went back to the classroom early. I didn't expect you to be so focused on work that you came to the office to deal with business as soon as you returned to school."

    He closed the door while talking, and wanted to tease a few words, but he caught a glimpse The bruise on the corner of the boy's mouth.

    "...Is what they said true? You really got into a fight with Shen Sinian and was injured by him?

    " I don't even use my mental strength for his weak appearance, and if he is real, he won't even be able to touch me with a single finger."

    Xie Zheng's anger didn't subside, and when he heard the other party suddenly cue to Shen Sinian, he couldn't control it. Stay emotional and tone.

    That man had worked with Xie Zheng for two years, and he was used to his temper, so he didn't care much about it.

    "You misunderstood. I'm not questioning your strength, but I just find it strange. You and Shen Sinian are usually at odds with each other, so why did you start to fight?" He was curious not

    only It was because of the conflict between the two of them, and Xie Zheng's anomaly.

    He couldn't be more clear about Xie Zheng's temperament. Even if someone offended him, if he was too weak, he would generally not do it, feeling ashamed.

    It was incredible that he could attack Shen Sinian in public.

    "... Tsk, if you don't like it, just do it. What reason can there be?"

    When Xie Zheng said this, he avoided looking at the other party, obviously not wanting to bring up the reason.

    It seems that compared to the uproar with Shen Sinian when he fought with Shen Sinian, the real reason behind the fight made him feel more ashamed.

    The young man could understand the wink, and knew that it would be useless to continue asking, and it would even be counterproductive.

    He thought for a while, and reminded him with a word in mind.