Chapter 91

Chapter 91: Garden Fireworks

    Are all omegas like this?

    Like before and after it is like two different people.

    Shen Sinian had obviously spoken coldly to her and avoided her before, but it's only been a semester and he turned into what he is now.

    Seeing the young man's complete trust, Baitao subconsciously remembered what Uncle Chen said earlier.

    Uncle Chen is a beta, but his wife is an omega.

    He said that although creatures like omega are attracted by pheromones in the early stage, they will only become warm and clingy when they need you in the fever stage or dependency stage, and will return to their original indifference once they wake up.

    She has seen Shen Sinian's hot and cold appearance before and after too many marks, so there is a comparison.

    ——It turns out that this is how omega really likes someone.

    Bai Tao felt that the breath of violets was getting stronger and stronger, and the boy's cheeks flushed.

    Fearing that something would happen if he continued to tease him, he withdrew his hand before he was about to get hot.

    The boy's eyes moved, and the end of his eyes was a crimson color that hadn't faded.

    "Is this enough?"

    The tone sounded regretful.

    Baitao couldn't help laughing.

    "It's fine if I don't hold back, why are you treating yourself like a cat?"

    In the past, Baitao felt that Shen Sinian was moody, and it was difficult to figure out his emotions, and it was even more difficult to see what he was thinking.

    Now she can know his intention with just a glance or a movement of his.

    Not that she knew him better.

    It was he who had let go of all defenses and pretense on himself.

    Although Shen Sinian regretted that Baitao woke up so soon, he seemed quite happy to see her, and the corners of his lips unconsciously raised a slight arc.

    "If you like, I can be your cat." "

    ...Aren't you ashamed to say such things?"

    Bai Tao's seductive behavior just now can be understood as the influence of pheromones, after all, she was at that time His breath was a little messed up by his touch.

    How could he say such words without blushing at this moment?

    "Didn't you say that it doesn't matter if the omega takes the initiative?"

    He reached out his hand to remove the debris from the corner of her lips naturally as he spoke, the movement was as gentle as a feather brushing.

    "Or are you more traditional and want me to be more reserved?"

    Baitao did say this before when she was in the infirmary, she felt that Shen Sinian would be easily suffocated if he kept suppressing.

    In the end, she didn't expect him to fly like this...

    She twitched her eyelids, watching the boy put the bread crumbs to her mouth, and stopped him first.

    "Okay, that's enough."