Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven Punishment

    Afraid of being beaten by him?

    When Xie Zheng heard this, he was as surprised as when he saw Baitao courteously buying water for him just now.

    In the past few days, he did act a little harder, but he still worried that the Bai family didn't hurt his vitals. If you really want to say that his subordinates are merciless, it's only when the pheromones run wild.

    Compared with the latter, the former is just scratching an itch, what are you afraid of now if you were not afraid before?

    This made Xie Zheng feel a little funny.

    "I hope you have really learned a lesson, instead of forgetting the pain

    after the scar has healed." His voice was lower than that of Shen Sinian, between a teenager and a young man.

    Baitao could clearly feel that when he reached out to take the bottle of water, his eyes lightly fell on the corner of her mouth.

    There were bruises from him there.

    "..."

    Good fellow, she suddenly felt pain all over again.

    Xie Zheng, Baitao, apart from the first day he came into contact with him, her impression of him is mostly from the original text.

    Just like what Wang Qi said, the boy is an extremely conceited and proud person.

    In this abo world, alpha belongs to the leader, and someone like Xie Zheng who was born at S level is the existence at the top of the pyramid.

    ——He is a born superior.

    Even in the original text, the heroine Lin Lili was treated as a kind of entertainment in the early stage.

    It's not intentional, it's just that he is used to it, looking down on others from a high position, doing his own way, and not very respectful of others' feelings.

    If Lin Lili hadn't differentiated into an S-level omega in the later period, the pheromone matching rate with him would have stabilized at a destiny level of over 90%.

    It is estimated that an alpha like Xie Zheng will not be able to bend down and lower his head to others in his life.

    At that time, the readers in the comments section were all saying "It's so sweet" and "It's so sweet". After all, it is hard for girls to resist the romantic setting of a person who is originally indifferent, arrogant, and unattainable.

    But Baitao was unmoved.

    In her opinion, this is not love, more just because of genetic selection.

    Xie Zheng didn't know what Baitao was thinking, so he raised his wrist and glanced at the time.

    "It's getting late now, do you have anything else to do in school?" "

    No, no, I'm just thirsty and want to buy a bottle of water, so I'll leave after I buy it."

    She was also thinking of making excuses Leaving, I was overjoyed when I heard Xie Zheng's words.

    She didn't want the other party's next sentence to make her freeze in place.

    "That's right, I've finished dealing with the matter at hand. For the sake of buying me water, I'll take you home." "?! No, no,

    no trouble, I can..." "

    No, You can't."

    Just halfway through Baitao's refusal, the young man's thin lips parted slightly, and Liangliang interrupted her.