Chapter 8

Chapter Eight: Heaven or Bamboo Horse

    The sound of the medicine box hitting the door was crisp and clear, so frightened that Baitao quickly closed the door with a "bang".

    Tsk, didn't you just say one more word, why are you so angry?

    But from the brief contact just now, she realized two things.

    One is that Shen Sinian hates herself even more than she imagined, in order not to be self-defeating, she has to keep a little distance for the time being.

    Secondly, Lin Lili didn't tell Shen Sinian what happened a few days ago.

    If he knew, given the importance he attached to Lin Lili in the original text, it would be difficult for her to walk out of the infirmary so easily today.

    Baitao didn't leave right away, she stood at the door and waited for a while, and then sighed and went to the next teaching building after hearing no movement from inside.

    When she went back, it was not long after class was over, and the classmates in the classroom were fighting and making noise.

    It's just that after seeing Baitao's figure, all of this suddenly calmed down.

    This is nothing, after all, the original owner is not very popular in the class or the whole school.

    In addition, she was a demon king in the world, basically no one dared to make a loud noise wherever she was.

    Baitao didn't care about it, anyway, she didn't know any of these people, and their attitude didn't affect her at all.

    It's just that she didn't know if it was her delusion. Although they didn't dare to say anything in front of her, their eyes were either vague or straightforward from the moment she entered the classroom.

    "What's wrong with them? Why are you looking at me like this?"

    Baitao sat back in her seat with a puzzled face, and asked Wang Qi in a low voice.

    Wang Qi was originally swiping his phone with his head down, but he came to his senses when he heard the voice behind him.

    She frowned and didn't answer her question.

    "What did you do? It's only a few steps to the infirmary, why did it take you so long to come back?"

    "Shen Sinian didn't have heat stroke, but he was in the differentiation period. I was afraid that no one around him would have any accidents, so I didn't come back until he woke up, so I delayed for an extra hour." She felt a little hot as she spoke, and took off her school uniform

    . The zipper is unzipped, and the clavicle line is clearly visible.

    "I don't care if he suffers from heatstroke or differentiation. It's entirely his business. You just asked someone from the same class to take him to the infirmary. Why bother if you're full?" Wang Qi was originally in physical education class

    . He was a little displeased with Baitao because Shen Sinian had a conflict with her, and finally calmed down after the pheromones stabilized.

    In the end, it was learned that she stayed here on her own initiative to take care of Shen Sinian, and the anger in Wang Qi's heart flared up again.

    Baitao was taken aback by her sudden anger.

    In the original text, the two of them can be regarded as a deadly villain duo.

    It can be said that when Shen Sinian was bullied, she was the perpetrator, and Wang Qi was the one who handed the knife.

    The reason why the original owner hated Shen Sinian was mainly because of jealousy, so Wang Qi probably regarded him as a different kind like other alphas.