Chapter 40

Chapter Forty Happy Birthday

    The banquet is not over.

    It was exactly midnight when Baitao came out of Xie Zheng's room. The guests in the arena were somewhat surprised because they didn't see the boy, but no one really came forward to ask.

    Not for anything else, few people really came to celebrate the birthday party this time, as long as they came and gave the presents, and gave the Xie family face, it would be useless.

    There is no need to do other superfluous things.

    Bai Heng had been keeping an eye on the time since Xie Zheng and Bai Tao didn't come back, it was almost two hours, which really exceeded his expectations.

    Generally speaking, the normal marking time is only ten or twenty minutes. There are only two possibilities for such a long time.

    Either the marking didn't go well, Xie Zheng and Baitao got into a fight, or...the marking was done more than once.

    After all, it's normal for young people to lose control of their taste.

    It's just that the marks between aa and ao are not like ao. The former only has the thrill of conquest, and the pheromones of both sides will repel fiercely until the winner is determined. Usually, it's fine, and Bai Heng doesn't worry too much.

    But now that Xie Zheng and Baitao are both in the differentiation stage, both sides will only consume a lot of energy, and even the weaker side will be exhausted and go into a state of shock.

    Bai Heng thought of this, especially after seeing Father Xie went up and didn't come back for a long time, he couldn't sit still anymore and got up to go upstairs to have a look.

    Thinking that before he had time to leave, he caught a glimpse of Baitao's figure towards the back door from the corner of his eye.

    His heart moved, and he quickly pushed through the crowd and chased after him.

    Baitao also sensed the aura of youth, she paused, and felt that the door was not a suitable place to talk.

    She glanced to the side, signaling the other party to go over there.

    Bai Heng understood immediately, and when he reached a secluded place, he didn't ask right away, but carefully sized Baitao up and down.

    His eyes paused for a few seconds at her intact glands, and while he was relieved, he was a little surprised by her unaffected appearance.

    "He didn't fight with you? Or did you not mark it?"

    He asked this not like Father Xie thought that Baitao was an omega and couldn't look normal after marking, but he felt too calm and curious.

    "...marked."

    Baitao was silent for a moment, then continued to speak after considering her words.

    "Brother, did you already know that Xie Zheng is the one who split into omega?" "?

    !"

    Bai Heng's pupils shrank, and it was rare for him to have such a big reaction.

    Obviously, this result was not expected by anyone, including the young man in front of him.

    "So you don't know..."

    After hearing the news, Bai Heng was so surprised that the pheromone couldn't control it, and after a little overflow, she muttered so sullenly.

    "So you agreed to let me be Xie Zheng's target at the beginning, but you just thought that my strengthened mental power could suppress him, and you wanted me to give him a little pain?" "Of course! Who the hell would have thought that he