Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Sugar

    Because the day of the fellowship was not a weekend, and there would be classes tomorrow, they didn't dare to play too late.

    I only sang and ate something, and after getting along for a while, those who felt good about each other left contact information with each other, and then went back to their respective homes.

    Generally speaking, Baitao felt that it was not so much a fellowship as a simple gathering among friends.

    So simple without too much sense.

    "Old Wang, if you want to hang out again next time, choose the weekend, otherwise, the time after school will be too rushed." Baitao thought that she had just gotten acquainted with Lu Xingming yesterday and was about to

    leave, so she still felt that Some regrets.

    "Actually, their socializing time is usually set on weekends, but yesterday's situation was a bit special."

    Although they left early yesterday, Wang Qi didn't go straight home. Instead, he went straight to the Internet cafe with his friends from the sports school. It was midnight.

    Her eyes were black and blue, she yawned and explained slowly after hearing Baitao's suggestion.

    "Lu Xingming is different from us. He is an obedient boy, a good student with excellent character and learning. He has piano lessons and Mathematical Olympiad lessons on weekends, so he can't come out. This time the friendship is also the same, if it is not for telling him that it is delicious Yes, he probably won't come with you."

    "So you changed the time of the friendship because of him?" "

    Isn't that right. We wouldn't go if he wasn't here, maybe what's going on here, Isn't it a waste of time to go there?"

    Lu Xingming doesn't go every time he has a social gathering, if there is food he likes in the social gathering place, and the time is right, he will most likely agree. I just go and eat, I don't have much communication with alpha, and I don't give my contact information to others.

    These Wang Qi and the others also know, but whether they can add contact information is one thing, the main reason is that there is a beautiful omega, and it is also pleasing to look at.

    But this time something is different.

    Not only did he take the initiative to talk to Baitao, the two also exchanged contact information.

    "It's true that people are more angry than people. I tried to talk to him several times last night, but he ignored him. It's good for you. We got acquainted after just a few words." Thinking of this,

    Wang Qi glanced at him sourly and enviously. Baitao, then sighed.

    "Tsk, I didn't say that, the current omega is the reality. You used to have a hard time inviting him to a meal, but now you know that you have differentiated into an S-level, so you rush to post it. If you know your real level, you won't be in a rush. Come up."

    Baitao frowned, a little displeased with the girl's words.

    "Don't say that, he's not that kind of person. He's just greedy for the store I took him to..." "

    By the way, I almost forgot if you didn't mention it. He said the store Only black gold users can go to the store. I went back yesterday and searched for a long time but couldn't find the black gold card of that store. Do you have it? If you have one, lend it to me for a few days, and I will pay you back." At that time, Baitao thought that since