Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Misunderstanding

    With such a small episode, Xie Zheng didn't dare to provoke him anymore.

    Baitao is right, he is now the one who needs to be on guard all the time.

    He is an omega, no matter how strong his strength is, he can't change this point, and Baitao will not be affected by pheromones, if it were someone else, he would probably have already started by now.

    Realizing this, Xie Zheng didn't know whether to be grateful that Baitao didn't do anything to him, or to be ashamed of her indifference.

    The moon is dark and the wind is high, lonely and widowed, she can still eat so calmly at such a good opportunity.

    What a piece of wood.

    While Xie Zheng was thinking so angrily, he scrutinized the girl who was eating noodles opposite him.

    It wouldn't be wrong to say that she really didn't care about him at all. Although Baitao didn't think much of him, after he reminded her, she still put on a coat over her pajamas.

    That coat is not too thick, but it is still a bit stuffy to wear in summer.

    What's more, Baitao carefully pulled up the zipper at the top, the collarbone line that was clearly visible on the collar before had been hidden, and even the neck was mostly covered.

    Only a little whiteness could be vaguely glimpsed from under the hair when she lowered her head.

    At this time, Xie Zheng could really confirm that Baitao was not careless, and felt that she dressed like that because she didn't pay attention at home.

    If she was really that nervous, she wouldn't have dressed so tightly after he reminded her, and even put her trousers down.

    She really didn't think of him as an omega.

    Also, the two of them have known each other for so many years, and they have always been tit for tat, and they will never speak when they can do it.

    In Baitao's eyes, even if he differentiated into an omega, in her eyes, he is still an alpha.

    Xie Zheng vaguely discovered the problem.

    Logically speaking, the two people who are destined for each other are very attractive to each other. Even if Baitao is the alpha of the double s, she will not be affected by pheromones and lose control, she still has feelings for herself.

    Otherwise, he just touched it just now, and she wouldn't have lost her breath.

    Responses are based on genetic instinct.

    But Baitao doesn't have feelings for him, and doesn't have the kind of thoughts that an alpha has for omega.

    Before, Xie Zheng was very disdainful of Shen Sinian's actions, and felt that no matter how good his cooking skills were, it would be useless to learn omega etiquette skills.

    Pheromone decides everything, Baitao's destiny is his, Shen Sinian can't change this fact no matter how hard he tries.

    But now Xie Zheng felt a little uneasy.

    For nothing else, he is too unlike an omega.

    Let alone Baitao, even he himself would not have feelings for such an omega.

    Not only does he have an angry face, but his figure is not slender and pretty enough, even his temper...

    Thinking of this, Xie Zheng pursed his thin lips, and his face was not very good-looking.