Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Pleasing

    Bai Heng's face darkened severely, and Shen Sinian beside him was not much better.

    Before he was differentiated into an omega, many people mistook him for an omega because of his exquisite and beautiful appearance.

    Generally, an alpha might become annoyed if someone misidentified her gender, but Shen Sinian didn't care too much about it.

    To be precise, as long as there is no malice, he doesn't care.

    Sometimes he was a little thankful that he had such a face, because he also benefited a lot from it.

    So compared to Xie Zhenglai who has just differentiated into an omega, whose demeanor and thinking are still in alpha, Shen Sinian knows how to use his advantages of being an omega and appearance better.

    Among other things, at least with Baitao, he has tried and tested repeatedly.

    After all, she was soft-hearted.

    It's just that what he didn't expect was that Xie Zheng also followed suit. If it was normal, it would be fine. His face, which is even more alpha than alpha, looks awkward no matter how you look at it.

    However, now Baitao and Xie Zheng are still in a marked relationship, affected by pheromones, even if Xie Zhengchang's life is horrible, and people and gods are all angry, but here Baitao can beautify into a fairy.

    "... Fierce? Who is the murderer?"

    The young man at the side came back to his senses, and said in a low voice, suppressing his emotions.

    "I really didn't expect this kid to be this virtuous after being transformed into an omega. It's really disgusting."

    Bai Heng touched his forearm while talking, and a layer of goose bumps appeared there at some point.

    If he complained about other things, Shen Sinian would be more than happy to follow Bai Heng's words and push Xie Zheng a few words.

    It's just that it didn't work out this time, and he always felt that if he followed suit, it would be no different from scolding him.

    After all he falls into that category too... scheming o.

    If there is any difference from Xie Zheng, it is probably just that he has a face that an omega should have, and it is not as stiff and awkward as the other side.

    But essentially the same.

    It's really shooting yourself in the foot.

    Shen Sinian pursed her thin lips, restraining her gaze away from Baitao and the others, because he knew that as long as the mark didn't fade away, as long as Xie Zheng was within her field of vision, it would be difficult for her to notice him.

    "By the way, Brother Heng, I remember you didn't say yesterday that there was a meeting this afternoon, but that it was canceled due to something urgent?" The reason why

    Bai Heng followed Shen Sinian's words and agreed to help him look at some white peaches at school. Stop them when marked.

    It's because he's really busy these days. He usually has a lot of things to deal with in the capital. Now he can't rest assured that Baitao has returned to the North City. It's nothing when he's at home, but he can't keep an eye on Baitao's situation when he's at school.

    "Well, it's postponed until tomorrow."

    The young man only replied lightly, without explaining too much.