Chapter 1

Chapter One

    May and June early summer.

    Beicheng is cold in winter and hot in summer, and the sun outside is dazzling. It is so hot that Kazuki's cicadas are constantly singing, and the noise is annoying.

    As for Baitao, the sweltering heat was bearable, and the thing that annoyed her the most was the dean who called her here from the classroom.

    No one knows that Baitao is not from this world.

    It's just that she was unlucky. After the college entrance examination, she had an accident and was hit by a car and passed through here.

    ——In an abo article she borrowed from a friend to relieve stress on the eve of the college entrance examination.

    This article is called "Willingly Beloved", and it is a campus abo sweet pet article.

    Although the heroine Lin Lili came from an ordinary family, she was smart and smart since she was a child. When she was in the first grade, she was admitted to Beihuang No. 1 Middle School with the top three in her grade.

    Beihuang No. 1 Middle School is a private aristocratic college, and most of the students studying in it are from wealthy families in the northern city. There are not many students like Lin Lili admitted.

    It stands to reason that based on the urine nature of other campus novels, the setting of the heroine will be isolated and bullied by the classmates, but this is a campus cookie, and there is no intrigue.

    On the contrary, because of the girl's cheerful personality, enthusiasm and liveliness, coupled with her pretty face, she soon became the dream love of many alphas in Beihuang No. 1 Middle School.

    It also includes the villain A in the original text, that is, Baitao.

    Because it's abo's setting, even if they are both girls in Baitao's eyes, Lin Lili and her are different genders.

    Omega has a natural attraction to alpha, especially an A-level omega like Lin Lili.

    Baitao is the daughter of the Bai family in Beicheng. She was raised by the stars since she was a child, and she can get whatever she wants.

    So after launching a frenzied pursuit of Lin Lili but being resolutely rejected by her, she became angry from embarrassment.

    With the nasty intention of humiliating her even if she didn't get it, Baitao took Lin Lili into the car by force the day before yesterday afternoon when school was over.

    However, before she could do anything, she was caught by the male protagonist passing by.

    Similarly, this is also the first encounter between the hero and heroine in the novel.

    It's a hero to save the beauty.

    After Lin Lili was rescued by the hero Xie Zheng, Baitao had been beaten unconscious, and when she woke up again, there was another person in the shell.

    The original owner's parents had just gone on a business trip and would not be back in a few days. There was also an older brother who was far away in Nancheng.

    So when Baitao woke up, there was no one in the big room, and the housekeeper called the family doctor to check on her injuries.

    Xie Zheng's attack was heavy, but luckily he didn't hurt his inner body. The wound on his body was bandaged with a little ointment, and it won't take long for it to heal.