Chapter 47

Chapter 47: Hug Me

    Shen Sinian has never been a soft persimmon who can be manipulated by others. Although his level, physical fitness and even mental strength can only be regarded as medium.

    But he has a brain, and he would never swallow a broken tooth mixed with blood.

    Because he is well aware of his own disadvantages, most of the time he will not choose to be tough with the opponent.

    In addition to gaining the upper hand in this way, he can have a hundred and a thousand other ways to get back, and even retreat completely.

    For example, Li Tao was caught cheating in the mid-term exam last week, and he reported the major demerits. He even has evidence for a series of violations of rules and disciplines such as fighting and smoking at school.

    Even if Baitao doesn't make a move, Shen Sinian is sure enough to make him pay a painful price, and even change schools.

    Another example is Baitao, who was a series of bullying by the original owner.

    It's not like he never did nothing. It can be said that most of her detentions and other major punishments are from him.

    But Shen Sinian knew that this level was far from enough.

    Bai Tao is different from Li Tao, she has the support of the Bai family behind her, even if she makes a big mistake, she will be helped by her.

    So Shen Sinian chose to use Xie Zheng.

    Taking advantage of Xie Zheng's position as the president of the student union and Baitao's concern for Xie Zheng, many times the conflict between the two was actually intensified by his words.

    Including Baitao's several pheromone rampages, it was also his handwriting.

    To say what did he do?

    He just brought up Xie Zheng intentionally or unintentionally every time Baitao came to trouble him because of Lin Lili or because she simply didn't like it, and trampled on her bad behavior.

    Or tell her bluntly -

    she will never be able to win against Xie Zheng, she will always be trampled under the feet of the other party and become a tool to foil him.

    It's hard for Baitao not to lose control of every word.

    Shen Sinian used Xie Zheng's hand to teach Baitao many times, and this trick of killing people with a knife has been tried and tested time and again.

    He didn't think there was anything wrong with what he did, after all, the one who flirts first is the other party's own fault.

    Does Xie Zheng know about this?

    Yes know.

    It's just that he doesn't care.

    In essence, Xie Zheng and him are actually the same kind of people, they can achieve the desired result, and they don't pay too much attention to the means and process.

    Shen Sinian needs to use Xie Zheng to punish Baitao, and the latter also needs to suppress Baitao to make an example to other idiots who are about to move.

    Why not do it?

    The two are in a relationship of mutual use, they are tacitly aware of it, and at the same time they hate each other.

    Since childhood, Shen Sinian has always believed that he is rational and calm enough, not impulsive and irritable like other alphas, becoming a slave to emotions or pheromones.