Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Bai Heng's words reminded Baitao.

    What she thought at first was that since she had accepted the influence of pheromones and destiny, it was not fair that she was the only one who remained awake. Feelings were too rational and would affect judgment.

    But Baitao thought about it a little bit differently.

    It's true that she doesn't reject them, but it doesn't mean that she wants to accommodate them and let them lead her by the nose.

    It was they who were passive, not her who followed their rhythm.

    In this case, what is the difference from before?

    After figuring this out, Baitao and Shen Sinian set a time and ignored him.

    On the other hand, Xie Zheng's news has changed from one or two at the beginning to more than a dozen, and there is an increasing trend in just ten minutes.

    This time, Baitao didn't click on it in a hurry like before, and didn't reply to him until after dinner.

    It takes only half an hour from school to Bai's house by car, while Xie's house is further away.

    When Xie Zheng sent the message, he counted the time, thinking that he was already home and she should be there soon.

    Unexpectedly, people who usually reply to me in ten minutes at the latest, this time it took almost two hours to reply.

    It's okay to reply slowly, and the content is extremely simple and perfunctory.

    The boy just came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, his face darkened when he saw the message from Baitao.

    【Furthermore. 】

    Damn, what do you mean?

    The atmosphere was still so good this morning, and he clearly felt that she was ready to agree, so why did she become so cold in less than a day?

    Did that kid Shen Sinian gossip about him behind his back again? Or is it because they are far away that the mark has no effect on her?

    No, Baitao was never so cold even when there was no mark before.

    Something must have happened...

    It shouldn't be Shen Sinian. At this time, Baitao and him are still in a relationship. Even if Shen Sinian has no brains, it is impossible to speak ill of himself to her at this time. It will only be counterproductive.

    That could only be Bai Heng.

    The young man didn't like him very much in the first place, especially after Baitao's susceptibility period marked this time.

    Earlier, when he was in the dependent period, he couldn't accept that he became an omega for a while, so he kicked Baitao out in a fit of anger, and even destroyed the clothes she sent to build the nest.

    Although he explained to Bai Heng afterwards that he didn't do it on purpose, it was because the pheromones in those clothes were wrong.

    No sooner had he said this than Bai Heng became even angrier. For no other reason, this doesn't sound like an explanation to anyone who hears it, but instead it's a shirk and blame.

    Regardless of previous suspicions, Baitao kindly gave him the clothes to build a nest, and he even questioned the authenticity of the clothes.

    The good-natured apology became fuel to the fire.