Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Abuse

    Shen Sinian had never seen such a white peach.

    Dangerous, cold, and aggressive.

    At this time, the surroundings were dim, and the only light was the faint light outside the window, and the moonlight falling from between the leaves.

    These lights can only barely see things.

    Shen Sinian stared at the girl standing against the light, her eyes were as bright as stars.

    Like a wild beast locking its prey at night, it is cramped and oppressive without warmth.

    He felt a chill down his spine, maybe it was because of fear, or he simply felt the suppression of the pheromone and he couldn't breathe.

    The feeling of suffocation is not only difficult to breathe, but also comes from the dullness in the heart.

    Shen Sinian unconsciously moved back a little, until his back leaned against the wall and his body trembled from the stimulation of the cold.

    She coolly brushed his hand tightly clutching the sheet, which was as clear as white jade under the moonlight.

    The veins are bulging because of the force, and there is an indescribable feeling of abuse.

    Baitao stepped on the bed that only belonged to teenagers, she looked down at him from above.

    He leaned over and looked at him for a while.

    Feeling that he was trembling, she put her hand on his shoulder with some heavy strength.

    Half-forcingly held him down and shackled him.

    "I said it, it's too late to regret it now."

    The girl's voice was so calm that it didn't fluctuate at all, like a dry well.

    Shen Sinian's eyelashes moved, he bit his lips tightly and did not speak.

    He was afraid, afraid of such an indifferent Baitao, but it wasn't true that he was trembling purely because of fear.

    And excitement, the thrill of excitement.

    Even if he didn't want to admit it, his desire for Baitao was more than his fear.

    Because the pheromone matching rate of the two is very high, and they are in such a close distance, such a closed space.

    The aroma of violets is burning hot, and Baitao can perceive his true emotions even without a mark.

    "...You are really not afraid of death."

    Baitao laughed angrily, and the hand on his shoulder changed from pressing to pushing, pushing Shen Sinian down.

    In order to prevent him from breaking free halfway, she pressed his body tightly with her legs.

    The aroma of peaches is no longer sweet, but strong as if fermented.

    Following the stinging pain from the glands, Shen Sinian's breathing became disordered, and his face turned from flushed to pale.

    Not the same, completely different from when it was marked for the first time.

    The tenderness wrapped in the sea of ​​flowers and the nourishment of the sweet juice disappeared, replaced by a biting chill and a cold fragrance.

    Marking itself is a joy.

    However, at this moment, Shen Sinian did not have the feeling of being cherished and treated with care.