Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Chaos

    In the past, Baitao might be angry, but whether it was Shen Sinian or Xie Zheng, their behavior was essentially the same.

    All belong to disrespecting her wishes and choices.

    However, she can understand after going through the susceptibility period. They are not sober when they are affected by pheromones and cannot maintain enough reason.

    It is not incomprehensible to make such a decision.

    Rather than being angry, Baitao felt more lost and confused.

    Obviously, she managed not to reject the pheromones, and planned to try to accept them according to her heart and make a choice from them.

    She thought they had also changed, from the original prejudice and contempt towards her to equal respect now.

    At least she never looked down on them because they differentiated into omega, or raised any negative emotions of revenge.

    And what about them? At the beginning, it was hot and cold, and she could understand it as the influence of pheromones when she called her. After all, it is very difficult for omega to resist the pheromones of alpha, and their matching rate is so high.

    They didn't like her per se.

    Obviously the misunderstandings and conflicts have been resolved, and she has accepted them as friends again.

    But they still chose to hide it.

    Afraid that she would misunderstand or be disgusted by her? Shouldn't we be more honest with each other and explain in a timely manner?

    They always have their own rhetoric, and they always have their own involuntary control.

    It seems that doing these things, no matter right or wrong, is just because I like her and for her, so it is worthy of forgiveness.

    She thought the relationship between them had changed, but at this moment Baitao suddenly realized that it was actually the same.

    It's just that they are better at disguising and restraining their edge.

    They haven't changed.

    Only I foolishly thought that they were affected by pheromones, and subconsciously found excuses for them every time.

    This realization made Baitao's hands and feet cold.

    Perhaps they liked her, which had nothing to do with destiny or pheromones, but this kind of liking was difficult for her to accept, and she had no blessing to accept it.

    What is this kind of selfish feeling that bound her in the name of liking, just to satisfy her own selfish desires?

    This time they were able to hide what was marked, what about next time?

    If she was really with one of them in the end, wouldn't she be full of calculations all the time, without any honesty.

    What's the point.

    Even if they are her destiny, treating each other like this, the fake love woven by pheromones will only send shivers down her spine.

    "...Baitao?"

    Seeing that she hadn't spoken for a long time, Xie Zheng panicked.

    As if waking up from a dream, Baitao raised her eyes and glanced at the young man in front of her.