Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Hyena (Revised)

    Xu Feng never thought that one day he would be so unilaterally suppressed by Baitao that he would be powerless to fight back.

    Before the differentiation, although he was a B-level, his physical fitness was A. Baitao's control over pheromones was extremely poor. He once confronted her because of Lin Lili.

    Although he didn't win against Baitao in the end, the opponent didn't get any benefits.

    Now Xu Feng has completed the differentiation and reached A-level, and his mental strength and physical fitness have been greatly improved.

    It stands to reason that Baitao can't pose any threat to him now...

    How could this be? what did she do

    Her pheromone can't be felt in the air at all, but it's even more impossible to suppress it with mental power alone.

    In this case, it can only be done by leapfrogging.

    And Baitao has not reached the stage of differentiation yet, and he is at the same level as him, so how could it be possible to suppress him by leapfrogging?

    Baitao didn't know what Xu Feng was thinking, she felt very hot all over, since last night, there was a fire in her heart that urgently needed to be vented.

    At first, she also wanted to be nice, but after being rejected again and again, she didn't know whether it was out of desperation or for some other reason. By the time she realized it, she had already been hit by the wall.

    However, after returning to God, she didn't panic too much. For nothing else, she found that she seemed to be stronger than she imagined.

    At least he can easily subdue the boy in front of him.

    Baitao suddenly understood why those alphas prefer to use their hands than their mouths.

    This kind of violent venting and crushing by force is really cool.

    She raised her eyes to look at the immobile boy, this is a school after all, even though it is near the stairs, it is difficult to guarantee that it will not be seen.

    "I'll ask you again, you'd better think it over before answering."

    Baitao let go of Xu Feng's hand, but the mental strength still weighed him down and he couldn't breathe.

    "Are you going to help this matter or not?"

    "..."

    Fuck, this is not an inquiry, it is a threat at all! How can he have the right to refuse? !

    He was very angry, but helpless.

    "...Success, I promise you. But you still have to promise me one request you said before. I don't do white work."

    Baitao blinked her eyes.

    "Yes, but I also have a condition."

    "Not just this time, you have to help me protect Shen Sinian whenever there is a fighting class in the future. If he gets injured, this promise will not count, and if he is injured Why would I beat you up?"

    "?! Fuck, don't you fucking push yourself! If it wasn't for what you did this time, I wouldn't even talk to you!"

    When Xu Feng agreed, Baitao had already Withdrawing the suppression, he almost couldn't help punching it when he heard the indecent request.