Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Softhearted

    Baitao has never been so tired and weak. Even though she has regained her consciousness after taking inhibin, the pain and heat in her body have not completely subsided.

    She put her hands on the ground and wanted to stand up, but her feet were soft, and she slipped back again.

    ——This is the physical exhaustion caused by excessive consumption of statins.

    Generally, during the alpha susceptible period, there will be a certain degree of fatigue and pheromone disorder.

    This period is when the alpha is most vulnerable physically and mentally, but compared to the situation where the omega is unable to move during the fever period and is at the mercy of others, the former is much better.

    And this situation will only last for a while, but if it is not marked in time after the recovery, it will be more serious next time.

    Alphas that are not appeased will become more and more irritable, and their pheromones will become more and more disordered, and eventually they will even lose control and go berserk.

    And the higher the level of alpha, the stronger the degree of rampage, especially alphas like white peaches that have entered the initial susceptibility period after differentiation.

    Maybe because she is a double S, she will not be affected by the pheromone to the point of running out of control, but there is no guarantee whether the glands are damaged.

    At this time, the class bell had already rang, and the corridors and aisles were silent, and no one was moving around.

    Shen Sinian walked to Baitao's side, and after sensing that her pheromone had stabilized, he moved his fingers slightly, and lightly covered her hand that was supporting the ground.

    "Is it better?"

    Bai Tao's eyelashes moved, and those amber eyes were covered with a layer of mist because of impatience.

    She didn't break away from Shen Sinian's hand, on the contrary, she really wanted to respond and get closer.

    Alphas in the susceptible period are fragile and sensitive.

    Shen Sinian is her destiny again, this is the first time she feels dependent and possessive towards him.

    "It's much better, but I can't get up for a while."

    Baitao moved her wrist as she spoke, when Shen Sinian thought she was unhappy and wanted to break away from him.

    She ran her fingers through his and squeezed back tightly.

    "Can I hold your hand like this? I feel a little uncomfortable..."

    This isn't like a white peach, to be precise, it's not like the usual white peach.

    If it were normal, even if she felt uncomfortable and wanted to do something, she would ask in advance, instead of cutting first and playing later.

    Only at this time will she show alpha's overbearing and possessiveness.

    Shen Sinian was originally disappointed because of the rejection of the marked matter, seeing that she rarely took the initiative to get close to him, he felt a lot of comfort in his heart.

    He felt that Baitao was not satisfied with this simple touch, at first he still held it well, but at this moment he was already a little impatient and gently rubbed the back of his hand with his fingertips.