Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One

    Too cruel.

    Even though Wang Qi bewitched the person in front of him twice and hated him deeply, he couldn't help but sigh when he saw him being suppressed by Baitao.

    Is this the spiritual oppression from the double Salpha?

    If it wasn't for the fact that this person couldn't bear to faint in advance, his bones would have been crushed if he continued like this.

    Not only the beta who fell on the ground, but also the girl lying on Baitao's back was not feeling well.

    Although Baitao's suppression was concentrated on the people around her when she released her mental power, but she was so close to her, and the former was obviously not very familiar with its control, so it naturally affected her.

    Wang Qi blushed, and under the pressure of mental strength and the double pain of the wound, he finally couldn't hold back his moaning.

    Baitao, who was still on the verge of losing control, heard the person behind him grunting in pain, as if waking up from a dream, and quickly restrained her coercion.

    "Old Wang, are you alright? Did I accidentally hurt you?"

    "Hiss, it's alright, it's just being pressed, it's not an accidental injury."

    Although she said so, her face didn't have much color, The voice also sounded weak.

    "When you went down just now, I guess they could wake up in a short period of time, and the lesson has been learned. Let them go this time. Your pheromones during the differentiation period are already unstable, and the atmosphere here is very hostile. Let's hurry up Go, don't stay here."

    Baitao knew that the other party was afraid that she would be affected by these pheromones if she stayed here for a long time, and to be precise, she was indeed affected.

    Otherwise, she couldn't have lost control of her strength and hit such a heavy hand just now.

    Alpha is too easy to be stimulated and provoked. Sometimes when she gets up to do things, after she reacts, even if she was conscious before, she will be shocked and gasp.

    She let out a breath of foul air slowly, glanced out of the corner of her eye, and landed on the scattered people lying on the ground.

    "Then what about your friends?"

    "Don't worry about it, I'll call someone to collect the body later, oh no, take it to treatment." "

    ..."

    Baitao was silent for a moment, didn't say anything, and turned her head Then he carried Wang Qi on his back and went out of the alley.

    Wang Qi was seriously injured, probably with several broken ribs, so she had to hurry out and take a taxi to take her to the hospital.

    She quickened her pace and walked to the entrance of the alley in a short while, because she walked in a hurry and didn't pay attention, she bumped into something at the corner.

    "Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't look at the road..."

    Just halfway through speaking, Baitao paused when he smelled something, and suddenly looked up.

    "Xie Zheng? Why are you here? Isn't it class time?"

    "Huh? You still have the nerve to ask me?! I should ask you this? Since you know it's class time, why are you running out? Fighting? Not to mention whether your little credits can stand up to your deduction, do you think you are as rough-skinned as before, Xiaoqiang who can't be beaten?" Xie Zheng followed Baitao not long after