"Here is your level test, and there is an identification form of the pheromone matching rate between you and Xie Zheng."

    Baitao was stunned, and took it under the young man's urging eyes.

    The final level double S card of the level test suddenly came into her vision, she was in a daze for a moment, and then looked at the next one.

    Compared with the shock brought to her by the level test, when she saw the 90% matching rate, she stood up in fright.

    "This, is there something wrong with this? How could I have such a high matching rate with Xie Zheng?!"

    Shouldn't his destiny be Lin Lili!

    "I was shocked when I saw it, and I called the hospital to confirm it. Unfortunately, the result was the same as that shown on the appraisal form."

    Bai Heng rubbed his temples with a headache, his complexion was no better than that of Baitao. where to go.

    What a sinful fate.

    In Beicheng, the empire is so big, why does it have such a high matching rate with that kid from the Xie family?

    "Your situation is different from other alphas. Alphas with double S will only respond to the pheromones of omega of destiny level. To put it bluntly, you don't even care about other omega stones except destiny..." Nothing to do with

    frigidity the difference.

    Those with a matching rate of more than 80% are called Destiny, and the chance of encountering Destiny in one's life is not high.

    And the higher the level, the harder it is.

    That's why Xie Zhengguang struggled so much to find someone to mark before, and he was only S rank.

    The same goes for Bai Heng.

    Because he didn't find a suitable target to mark back then, he survived the differentiation stage abruptly by relying on inhibitors, and even barely survived in the later stage, walking through the gate of hell.

    "I know it's hard for you to accept this, but judging from the difficulty of finding a partner at your level, Xie Zheng may be the only one in the entire empire whose matching rate can reach the level of destiny.

    " If I find someone else who matches you with the destiny, it will never be higher than him."

    This 90% is not the final appraisal result, remembering the doctor told him in amazement that the matching rate between the two of them may reach an astonishing rate 100% of the time.

    Bai Heng fell silent.

    It would have been fine if Baitao hadn't marked Xie Zheng at the beginning, even if he couldn't find an omega that matched her in the empire, he could go abroad to have a look.

    Maybe the matching rate can only reach 80%, but there are more choices.

    It's just not what if.

    If Baitao's first target is this level, it is estimated that it will be difficult for her to accept an omega with a lower matching rate than Xie Zheng.

    Thinking of this, Bai Heng took a deep breath, looked at the girl in a trance, still in astonishment, and hadn't fully digested the sudden news.

    "Would you like to try to get along with that little... Xie Zheng?"

    "After all, he may be your only choice."

    Bai Tao was still in a daze, but she was startled when she heard Bai Heng's words, and hurriedly shook her head.