The deal?

Hello! This is my first story. I hope you like it. I am so excited about this! Pictures and videos aren't mine, any behaviour and nature about these idols aren't true, only story is mine. Don't copy my work. My english is not too good but my english is also not too bad. Please ignore my grammar sometimes or you can tell me too.....if you want to. So lets start.

Author's POV

She was sitting there with her cold and scary aura waiting for someone like her, male version of her but only in behavior and only at some points. The meeting was in a open area, her men were standing like more than 15 steps away from her. After waiting for some more minutes his car finally showed up, she doesn't wait for anyone but she waited for him. He came out of his car and took a seat infront of the girl waiting for him.

"The most powerful mafia need me? Is it some kind of stupid plan or something? If it is, you better don't execute that stupid plan of yours. Lee Eunjae!" He said like he don't want to be here.

"Do you think I will choose an open place like this if I had a plan for you? Look I am here for a private talk with you that's the reason I even told my guards to stay at distance from us, ok..... Min Yoongi?" She replied in a sarcastic and annoyed voice.

"What type of 'private' talk? And stop calling me Yoongi!" He say emphasising the word 'private'.

"First send your guards away." She said in a demanding but pleading tone.

"Uhh! Fine." He looked towards his guards and sign them to do as she said.

I didn't say a word till his guards went away and when I said some words, those words made him shock and open his eyes wide.

"Let's get married-" he cut her,

"What the fuck- Do you suddenly got a crush on me or something?" He look at her with his already wide eyes "Wait, are you trying some weird plan by faking that you like me! Don't you dare to think about it!" He shout.

"I don't like you. And don't worry I am not faking anything this marriage will profit you more than me." She just replied him with a stressful voice.

"So you mean its like a contract marriage, right?" He asked

"Yes, but not like we will be divorced in some months or years." She replied normally.

"You mean we will be married for our whole life?" He said getting the deal,

"Right. In this marriage you can tell me to do whatever you want me to do but some things you can't tell me to do. After marriage I won't be a mafia, 'The Ace' is gonna be yours." She said letting him know its a bigger deal than he thought.

"Hmm interesting! What if your men didn't follow my order or it turns out that it was your plan? And like what things I can't tell you to do?" He said feeling suspicious about this deal.

"Like you can't tell me to change my behaviour towards anyone, grow my hair, wear clothes of your choice, to divorce you, can't tell me to change my name, ask me why I'm marrying you, me being a little mysterious but it will not effect you etc. these type of things. And my men will follow your order don't worry and this time I'm not fuckin' kidding. So, are you in?" She replied him, getting frustrated with his suspicions,

"What kind of things you will do as I say?" He asked her with a smirk.

"Anything! Even if I have to become your child's mother." She said frustrated by his expressions and doubts.

"I am in but what is your profit in this marriage?" He said.

"I can't tell you that." She said.

"You are my soon to be wife. Tell me what is it? Otherwise I am out of this marriage!" He said being childish.

"Fine." She sighs "Its because of a member of your family." She said not looking at him.

"Now I get it you fuckin' want to hurt one of them to hurt me, right?"

He shouted on her and got up from his seat and take his gun from his pocket and pointed it towards her. But she didn't even blink at his movements.

"Why do suspect too much on me?" She sighed, "I don't have plan to hurt your family nor you, your gang or your friends, okay? I simply want to marry you because of a member of your family but you don't now why and I can't tell you why and who is that person cause I barely know that person. Look I don't have any intentions to hurt anyone. You know I keep my promise whatever it costs. So I promise you to not hurt you or anyone who you don't want to be hurt! Now what's your answer?" She said understanding, of course who wouldn't care for their loved ones.

"What if I say no??" He said eyeing her.

Suddenly her whole pleasant aura turned into a dark aura making surroundings become more silent.

"You can say no but..... you also know how much power I have, right? I'm going to marry you by hook or by crook but I don't think I need to because I know you are just playing around. As you find more profit in this deal." She said in demanding tone at start but she relaxed as she know the answer.

"You know me well! I am ready to marry you." He says appreciating her.

So, here is a little information about some characters and about group. Well, I am not going to give all information about other characters which are not shown yet and are a little or maybe too much important I can't tell. I will give their intro in between of the chapter where they are shown first time.

Min Yoongi
26 years
One of biggest mafia leader in Korea; Mafia leader of 'The Kings' (Shooter, Planner)
Cold, Savage, Arrogant, Sweet at times

Lee Eunjae aka Kim Sooyeon 24 years Biggest mafia leader in Korea; only member and leader of group 'The Ace' (Literal meaning of group's name)Cold, Arrogant, Cruel, Brutal, Aggressive, Attentive, Mysterious

24 years
Biggest mafia leader in Korea; only member and leader of group 'The Ace' (Literal meaning of group's name)
Cold, Arrogant, Cruel, Brutal, Aggressive, Attentive, Mysterious

Lee Eunjae aka Kim Sooyeon 24 years Biggest mafia leader in Korea; only member and leader of group 'The Ace' (Literal meaning of group's name)Cold, Arrogant, Cruel, Brutal, Aggressive, Attentive, Mysterious

Today's chapter done here.
I hope you like it.
Bye.