Me: I'm not sure she'll take me seriously or trust me again after the shit that happened a few years ago.

Katrina: What makes you think she's still holding onto that?

Me: Who wouldn't? I broke her heart constantly and she just continued to love me. I know it won't be easy for her to let go and trust me completely.

She looked like she was thinking.

Katrina: I see that your growing Ricky, I'm very impressed with your mentality nowadays. You seem to be putting her and her feelings first before yourself.

Me: I been putting myself first for way too long and I hurt the woman that loved me most. I'm willing to change for her Doc.

She nodded her head.

Katrina: Our time is almost up. I would like her to be here on your next session.

What the fuck?

Me: What?

Katrina: You heard me loud and clear Ricky. It'll do you and her some good if she comes to your next session.

Me: I don't know man.

Katrina: Being honest about everything is the first step to healing. A relationship built on lies is never good and it never ends well.

I know that all too well.

Me: I got you.

Katrina: So will you be able to bring her here?

Me: I will.

Katrina: Good.

I then began to start feeling anxious and I guess she noticed that.

Katrina: Don't worry Ricky, everything will work out I promise.

I nodded my head, I trust her.

Katrina: That concludes our session. See you soon Ricky.

Me: Goodbye Doc.

I said getting up and walking out of the building. Damn what am I gonna do? If I want our relationship to work then I have to bring her here. Damn. I started driving home, I parked my car and I got inside.

Me: LULU!!

Adonis: DADDYYYYY!!

I heard his tiny footsteps and I saw him running from the kitchen. He ran over to me and jumped in my arms.

Adonis: Hi daddy.

I chuckled.

Me: Hey lil man. Where's mommy?

Adonis: In the kitchen.

I walked with him in my arms to the kitchen. I saw that Lulu was making some sandwiches.

Lulu: Hey baby.

She said and I walked over to her and gave her a kiss. Adonis quickly covered his eyes though. I chuckled and I put him in his high chair then gave him some snacks.

Me: I gotta talk to you about some.

Lulu: Okay what is it?

Here goes nothing.

Me: I been going to therapy for a while and my therapist wants you to come with me to my next session.

She looked shocked.

Me: What's wrong?

Lulu: You been going to therapy? For how long?

Me: Just a short time that's all.

Lulu: Why?

Me: Cause I needed someone to listen to all the shit I kept inside for so long.

She kept quiet.

Me: So are you gonna come with me?

Lulu: I don't know Ricky.

Me: Why not?

The fuck?

Lulu: It's so sudden.

Me: Lulu if you want everything to ruin smoothly in our relationship then you gon have to come with me. There's some shit we need to clear our before we focus on raising Adonis together and maybe expand our family in future.

She just kept quiet.

Me: Lulu I know I haven't been the best man or the best father in the world for you and Adonis but I'm really trying here. Man I wanna marry you, have more kids with you and spend the rest of my life with you but I need you to meet me halfway.

She nodded her head. She looked like she was thinking though.

Me: So you gonna come with me?

She then sighed.

Lulu: Yeah I will.

Well then, looks like I'm going with her to my therapist.

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....