Chapter 35

LULU POV
A WEEK LATER

So school is out for the holidays. All of us decided to book a house that'll accommodate all of us, so we did and we're currently in Atlanta right now.

This place is big. It has over 10 rooms so that's how you know there's a lot of us. We were all in the lounge watching the boys playing their video games. I was currently laying on top of Ricky. We then heard a knock at the door.

Riley: I'll get it.

Yeah they decided to tag along with us. So Riley got up and went to the door. She opened it and started talking to the person but things got loud.

Riley: Man she has a boyfriend. Get outta here before things go south for you.

Person: You think I give a fuck bitch? Tell her I'm here for her man damn.

I raised my head up. Fuck I know that voice oh too well. Riley got pushed inside and everyone looked at the door. And there he came inside. My ex boyfriend Malik standing in front of us. His eyes then landed on Ricky and I.

Malik: So you do got a boyfriend (chuckling). This bitch wasn't lying at all.

Sheronda: Hey don't talk to her like that.

Malik: I wasn't talking to you hoe. Look after your bitch fore I knock you the fuck out.

Santiago: Man you must be outta your goddamn mind coming in here and talking all that shit.

Omar: Yeah the fuck you want anyways nigga?

He simply rolled his eyes and looked at me.

Malik: I need to talk to you.

Me: We don't have anything to talk about Malik.

Malik: Did I ask you that? No, now get the fuck off this nigga and let's go.

I then felt Ricky vibrating and I looked at him to see him laughing. Oh boy.

Malik: Whatchu laughing at? White ass motherfucker.

He gently moved me off of him and he stood up going to Malik. He stood in front of him with his hands crossed.

Ricky: What's funny is you think my girl is going anywhere with you.

This shit is about to go left real soon.

Malik: Nigga she's mine. She gon always be mine no matter what nigga comes into her life.

Ricky: So you must be the bum ass nigga that put her hands on her?

Malik: And I'll do it again bitch ass nigga. I own her.

Me: You don't own me...

Malik: Shut the fuck up fore I beat your ass again.

And that was it. Ricky tackled Malik onto the
ground and started sending blows to his face. Somehow they got up and continued to fight. Malik was always a fighter and he'd win in all of his fights but in this one? He doesn't stand a change but he didn't back down.

Things started breaking then all the guys and Riley got up going over to them. They tried separating them but got hit in the process. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. Somehow the two got separated and Malik was now outside yelling.

Malik: COME OUTSIDE PUSSY ASS NIGGA!! I AINT DONE WITH YOU JUST YET!!

They tried holding Ricky back from going outside. He had cuts and scratches all over him but no bruises or a black eye.

Omar: MAN TAKE YOUR ASS HOME!! HE BEAT YOUR ASS ALREADY NOW YOU WANT HIM TO KILL YOU?!!

Malik: THAT BITCH MADE NIGGA AINT KILLING ANYBODY!!

Ricky's eye narrowed again. No no no no. I got in front of him and I held his face. I looked directly at his eyes and I knew that wasn't Ricky anymore. It was Murda.

Me: Baby it's okay. I'm safe, there's nothing to worry about.

Santiago: MAN GO HOME FORE I BRING HIS ASS OUTTA HERE TO FINISH YOU OFF!!

Malik: I'LL BE BACK BUT I WANT MY ROUNDS WITH THAT PUSSY ASS NIGGA. YOU HEAR ME?!!

Omg can he just fucking go already. I had all my focus and attention onto Murda cause you don't know what's running on this niggas mind.

Me: Calm down okay?

He slowly nodded his head while I watched his eye colour go back to normal. He got out their hold and went upstairs. Damn and to think that 6 niggas were holding his ass back. That's how you know Murda is strong and dangerous.

I went upstairs to find Ricky in our room. He noticed me and he went inside the bathroom. He washed his hands and took his T-shirt off. He came to me and picked me up.

Ricky: I'm sorry you had to see that but I was just....

Me: Trying to protect me. I know baby and it's okay.

He nodded his head and then I sighed.

Ricky: What's wrong?

Me: Can we go downstairs to the others.

He nodded his head and put me down. He got a clean T-shirt and put it on. We went downstairs and everyone looked at us. We ignored all their stares and we sat down next to each other.

Me: There's something I need to tell you guys.

They all nodded their heads at me.

Me: The guy that was here was my ex boyfriend and he was a very abusive man. Well he's still abusive I can see. Looks like he hasn't changed one bit.

Everyone looked at me weirdly but Ricky had an angry look on his face.

Ayisha: Explain.

I then swallowed a big lump in my throat before speaking. I've never spoke about this before, only my brother knows about this.

Me: Umm....Malik and I have been together for a year. In that year he's been cheating on me with multiple girls but I didn't wanna believe it. One day I decided to go through his phone when he was taking a shower and I found a lot of females that I used to call my "friends" on his phone. I got mad and I waited for him to come out. So he did and I confronted him about it.

I took a deep breath before I continued.

Me: I was mad so I ended up breaking his phone, that's where it all started. He slapped me and spat on me. After that day things went down hill.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats at this point trying to figure out what Malik did.

Me: He started using drugs and he drank often. When he was in that state he used to sexually harass me, beat me and verbally abuse me. It got so bad that I landed in the hospital 3 times and I used to cover for him all the time. The day I decided to leave him was when he tried to rape me because I had told him I don't think he's the right person for me to give my virginity to anymore. I broke up with him that day and I never saw him again. Until today.

I stopped talking and all of them were flabbergasted. Ricky was awfully quite. He got up and left. Wow so much for a good boyfriend.

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....