Xing Tao subconsciously said: "Did you poke a hornet's nest in your arm?"

    Zhang Qinghe: "..."

    Around the entire blood vessel that can be pierced in the arm, there are densely packed small holes.

    Of course, this is not the mark left by poking a hornet's nest, but because too many needles are inserted, and some medicines will also slow down the speed of wound healing, so even Alpha with a very strong recovery ability still leaves so many holes.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at Lu Shiqiao, and now he knew why she rolled up the other's arm's clothes.

    This is after receiving the gift that she couldn't fall asleep for a week, and she kept taking medicine to try to unravel this state of insomnia... So she pinched her hand just now to tell him that she has found someone.

    Xing Tao wanted to say something else, but he also felt that the current state of Zhang Qinghe's whole person was very wrong, and it seemed that he had nothing to love.

    How normal it is to lose in a fight... Xing Tao set his sights on Xiang Jingbai and Lu Shiqiao. It feels like it should have something to do with them.

    Zhang Qinghe's voice was hoarse, and he looked at Lu Shiqiao decadently: "Shouldn't you say something? Lu Shiqiao, you should know." He felt that he was now a fat sheep that was automatically delivered to the door, but the butcher was still thinking about what to do. Do it to him. It's easier to speak early.

    Of course, such a situation had already been expected by him.

    When Qiao heard the words on the way, he suddenly opened his own detection software.

    This training room is provided by the military region, and there are many cameras. When they came in, they had already turned off the obvious cameras. It is still allowed to keep the training secret, but there will definitely be secret ones.

    Sure enough, it didn't take long for Shiqiao to find a camera on the wall behind the medical cabin.

    Zhang Qinghe didn't know what Qiao was doing when he was on the road, but after a while, her eyes fell directly on the camera, and she knew that she was checking the monitoring equipment in the room.

    Sure enough, you can't underestimate her.

    Zhang Qinghe raised his hand, switched on his optical brain, and unlocked the privacy.

    From Zhang Qinghe's optical brain, you can see the picture taken from that corner, and the camera is still at a wide angle, almost covering the entire training room.

    Zhang Qinghe: "I installed this camera, no one else will know."

    Xing Tao: ! !

    Xing Tao frowned, and walked towards Zhang Qinghe at once. The nobleman quickly grabbed Zhang Qinghe's collar and shook him to and fro: "Zhang Qinghe, what do you mean?"

    Zhang Qinghe looked at Xing Tao, who has always been very personable, getting angry, which was quite scary , but asked him to say something but couldn't say it.

    On the way, Qiao took another test and made sure he found nothing, so he nodded towards Xiangjing who had been looking at her.

    No need to pretend anymore, Lu Shiqiao directly took Xiang Jingbai's hand and walked towards Zhang Qinghe.

    On the way, Qiao's tone was light: "Do you need to extort a confession?" Before

    Zhang Qinghe said anything, Xing Tao tightened his hands and pinched his entire collar tightly, and lifted up the person who did not resist, making Zhang Qinghe suffocate His face was flushed: "I still need to extract a confession, what did you do!"