Of course, although she has difficulty in choosing, in the eyes of the students, it is just that it is difficult for the teacher to choose the strongest among them, and to abuse the female Alpha who was airborne.

    Sure enough, after turning left and right several times, Teacher Zhong Yu suddenly stopped and said, "Let's treat it as a welcome for a new member of the class, and join the one you want.

    " Startled, then turned to see the eyes of the two new members in the class became eager to try.

    The crowd of onlookers didn't pretend to be calm anymore, they became very noisy with a coaxing sound, and there were layers of discussions, making it too noisy.

    Originally, I thought there was only one person to fight with Lu Shiqiao. No matter who I played, I would think that this person was not the strongest, so I was waiting for the teacher's decision. Now I can't, it's all a wheel war... Well, it doesn't seem to be fair.

    Jian Xinghuai, who signed up for this class together:?

    Isn't it Joe's when everyone wants to go on the road? Why take him!

    Jian Xinghuai was sad for a while, but it is still very rare to have the opportunity to compete with so many people. If he wants to grow, he will be beaten. He will grow into a very strong Alpha.

    Of course, before he grew up after being beaten, these people had to be beaten by Lu Shiqiao first.

    Lu Shiqiao and Jian Xinghuai both advanced into the mechs, Lu Shiqiao was in front, Jian Xinghuai was behind, the meaning was very clear, this kind of "welcoming new" activity was to welcome Lu Shiqiao first, and then Jian Xinghuai.

    Teacher Zhong Yu looked at the students who were still vying to be the first to go on stage: "If you don't go up, fight me first!"

    Almost as soon as the words fell, a person walked up.

    On the way, Qiao looked at the high-level mecha in front of her and Zhang Qinghe's previous endorsement. The 3S-level mecha would not be lower than hers.

    Both sides leaned slightly towards each other and bowed at the same time, and the next moment they all started attacking each other.

    The speed of both sides is very fast, and when they rushed to each other, their weapons had already swung towards each other.

    Lu Shiqiao's melee weapon has now been replaced with a long sword, but the reason for choosing a long sword is different from that of ordinary people. Lu Shiqiao's long sword is not only used for stabbing, chopping and hanging, but also directly for chopping and swinging. It is used very flexibly, completely undefined and impossible to predict.

    This classmate was chopped twice on the shoulder, and the weight of the chop was almost the same as that of an axe, so he quickly chose to retreat.

    But the combat weapons of the mecha are not limited to melee combat weapons. On the way, Qiao saw that the opponent retreated and did not chase after him. He directly raised his left hand, and the palm of the mecha directly exposed the muzzle of the gun.

    With a "boom", a mecha flew out.

    This process is really too fast. Some people who are not strong enough can only notice how the two mechas fly out before they can clearly see how the two mechas are approaching.

    According to Jian Xinghuai's original strength, it is a bit difficult to see clearly, but he has been carried by Lu Shiqiao for so long, so he can see these movements very completely.