While walking, Qiao wanted to leave, but Xiang Jingbai stopped her.

    "Come here." Xiang Jingbai clenched his hands on the tree into fists, but the posture he was relying on just now is no longer there, he stood there straight.

    While walking, Qiao stopped, but thinking that she and her friends were still living with him, she walked towards him.

    No matter how real the picture is in the video communication, it is very different from the closeness in reality. Qiao stepped forward with his long legs, but he was in front of him after a few steps.

    While walking, Qiao could clearly see him staring into her eyes, and she didn't evade this, and met his gaze.

    His eyelashes are so long, thought Jo as he walked.

    As the wind blew, Qiao Yuguang glanced at a petal floating down and about to fall on Xiang Jingbai's head when he was passing by, so he naturally reached out and grabbed the petal.

    Her movements were fast, and Xiang Jing Bai's speed was not slow either. After her hand reached up, he also grabbed her wrist.

    On the way, Qiao showed the petals in her heart to Xiang Jingbai, showing that she had no intention of attacking him.

    But when Xiang Jingbai lowered his eyes to look at the petals, Lu Shiqiao grabbed his wrist with a backhand, and then put the petals in his palm.

    After doing this, she let go of his wrist.

    "You are not feeling well." Qiao was not surprised when Xiang Jingbai made a move, after all, they were not familiar with each other, so it was normal to be vigilant. But she could feel that his speed of attack was slowing down, and the original excitement of having a chance to fight against real people could only disappear.

    Xiang Jingbai did not answer her question, but took out a brooch from his jacket pocket and placed it in front of her.

    A brooch that appears to be studded with imitation diamonds, but is actually a pheromone shield. Lu Shiqiao had an impression of this. The things those people in the garbage dump were looking for in the past, although they were fake diamonds, were actually much more expensive than diamonds.

    Xiang Jingbai's tone was flat: "Take it." On the

    way, Qiao took it: "I don't have star coins to buy this."

    "Just return it to me later." After Xiang Jingbai finished speaking, she left here first. It wasn't until he walked a long way that he used his slender fingers to tear off the sleeve of the wrist that was caught just now.

    She exerted great strength, leaving a slight red mark on her white wrist. Xiang Jingbai put down his sleeves again to cover the marks.

    At this time, the preparation bell for the exam had already rang, and Qiao didn't bother with Xiang Jingbai as soon as he saw her on the way, and headed towards the exam building.

    In two minutes, the exam will start, and those who haven't entered will be deducted points, and all those who haven't entered will become irritable and crowded.

    While walking, Qiao didn't squeeze with these people. She looked up at the floors, and at the seventh floor where she was. Then, under the stunned eyes of many students, she grabbed some gaps in the walls or window rails, But after a while she climbed up.

    Not delisted. When Qiao successfully stepped into the examination room on the way and did not lose any points, the people below who had not yet entered the examination room followed suit and began to climb the wall.