Although they are both fast, it can be seen that Xiang Jingbai's moves are more neat and elegant, while Zhang Qinghe's moves look more messy, but they are not in a state of instability.

    This competition has a countdown timer, ten minutes.

    During this period, even those barrages that kept scrolling stopped a lot, and they should all be watching seriously.

    On the way, Qiao also looked at it seriously, but after a while, she thought of something and was fascinated.

    The ten-minute match is not long, especially watching the fierce fight between the two people, I am very nervous, and I don't know when the time has passed.

    But the two on the stage were not like this. When the time came, the two stopped almost at the same time, and then left without even looking at each other.

    "Xiang Jingbai won, and won a lot of tricks." Jian Xinghuai looked at the scoring and said, "It seems that Xiang Jingbai hasn't differentiated yet, and it will be stronger when he has Alpha pheromone. It's abnormal."

    But he also Just casually, continue to carefully send things to Lu Shiqiao, this time he sent many battle videos he collected.

    Neng Feiyu didn't feel sad because Zhang Qinghe lost, because he turned to look at Lu Shiqiao: "Shiqiao, you will definitely beat them in the future! I still think you are the strongest!" He felt so since he was a child, Lu Shiqiao Shi Qiao is his final wall.

    There were all kinds of wailing or joy on the barrage, and Qiao followed Zhang Qinghe's back when he was walking, and suddenly said: "They are all at the 3S level.

    " You are definitely not only A-level pheromones!"

    Jian Xinghuai took the time to nod: "I agree with this." The

    three of them chatted about the situation and then stopped, because the most important thing now is to set aside time for Lu Shiqiao to make up for it. For knowledge, you have to pass the exam first, and then you will be selected by the school later.

    As a result, Qiao said that she was going out on the way: "I will come back before night and go to the main star with you."

    Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai looked at each other and immediately became vigilant, "Where are you going, we will go too .” Before that, she just asked for leave, but she couldn’t wake up after being sent back.

    Where else can Qiao go, "Go to the barren land."

    Neng Feiyu: "You can't go there now, it will take ten years, and now it's still three years away."

    "Why?"

    Neng Feiyu suddenly turned his back Not wanting to talk, Jian Xinghuai whispered to Lu Shiqiao: "Because there is still a saying that going somewhere will make undifferentiated people A0 gender-swapped." Neng Feiyu talked about the pain of his life.

    In this way, Qiao also temporarily gave up going to the barren land on the way.

    In fact, she still hasn't found out the current situation of the Lu family on the main star, and she can't realize her father's wish for the time being.

    The three of them stayed on star 6703 until the evening, said goodbye to teacher Cheng Yuan on time, and boarded the starship to the first main star.

    The naming method of the first main star is also very simple and simple, because it is the first big star that completely drives the star beast out of the entire planet after the star beast appears. The first main star has naturally become the political center of the entire federation, and most of the important examination rooms are here.

    There are actually not many people on the starship who are going to take the exam like them, because most of them choose to start first, that is, Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai have been dragging along, trying to wait for a miracle by Shi Qiao.

    Fortunately, it's time to wait.

    So the miracle himself didn't even have time to appreciate his first interstellar journey, and was left in the room by them, making up for the exam that was due in three days.

    Fortunately, Lu Shiqiao didn't sleep in vain for so many years. He just read the books for two days and trained in the simulation cabin for a whole day. When he got off the starship, he was still like a normal person.

    It is night on the main star now.

    "Let's go over there to take the aircraft." Neng Feiyu and the two had booked a hotel before, and Qiao had no objection when they were on the way, so he just followed.

    But before they got there, they saw a lot of commotion on the side where the aircraft was parked.

    Lu Shiqiao's ears are very sensitive, and it is easy to hear those discussions.

    "Oh my God, it's really Xiang Jingbai! Why is he here!"

    "I didn't come here to take a starship, so I came here to pick up someone. I don't know who to pick up."

    "I just saw it on the star network today . I am so lucky to see him in reality now!"

    "Would you give me an autograph if you asked for it? He is really handsome, but has he really not differentiated yet? I am waiting for him." Enter the Alpha pheromone into the database to match..." On the

    way, Qiao saw that Neng Feiyu and the two were still stretching their necks forward to see what was going on, so he could only say: "There is Xiangjingbai over there, it's hard to get through.

    " More and more people gathered around.

    Neng Feiyu heard the words and immediately retracted his gaze: "Then let's go to the other side. Shi Qiao just woke up now, and he can't beat him. Come back later when he is sure." consider!

    Lu Shiqiao: ...

    The three of them just turned around when someone suddenly walked towards them.

    Wearing a scarf and hat tightly wrapped, he just stood in front of Joe when he was on the road: "Follow me."

    Joe ignored him when he was looking at the road, and he untied the scarf a bit, revealing half of it. Face. Zhang Qinghe.

    Neng Feiyu is the same as Jian Xinghuai being struck by lightning.

    At the same time, Lu Shiqiao's optical brain was also connected, and the video call directly bounced into the air.

    Pity her free optical computer, I didn't have time to change it, and now it seems that the direct connection permission has been invaded and manipulated.

    It is also a person who is well wrapped, but half of his face is exposed.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at Zhang Qinghe who was next to Lu Shiqiao with a cold face: "You have an appointment?"

    Lu Shiqiao: ... This optical brain is indeed not private enough.

    Both Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai's jaws dropped to the ground.

    Hey, what is this... situation?

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the     little

    angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-01-13 23:58:04~2022-01-14 21:09:56

: 5 bottles of wood; 1 bottle of ok;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎The latest comment:

    You write, or are still writing, the landmines are there, only increasing and not decreasing. 】    【

    The pain of my life, I always feel the knife, I must be happy in the flying words.

    -use up-