"When this straw mat is taken away If someone with the ability takes it away, your memory will recover, and there may be some side effects, but compared to the experimental product 099 hatching a star beast that can cross the stars, this side effect is not worth mentioning."     "Yes, I don’t really like this place very much. Remember to take me back to the main star later, and your mother will be buried next to me. Remember to plant I like alfalfa, it’s your mother’s pheromone smell. Hey, you are so stupid, can you Think of these words of mine."     ...     Lu Shiqiao fell into the memory of what various male Omega brought her to do and say. Said a lot of important things, but always added 'you are so stupid' at the end.

    In the end, the man was still deeply worried, worried that his silly daughter would not know whether he would be able to marry an Omega in the future.

    Lu Shiqiao: ...

    But Xiang Jingbai is right about being able to suppress the strongest experimental product 099, she is indeed very strong.

    ...

    seven years later.

    In a certain ward, the person lying in the medical cabin moved his fingers.

    Joe finally opened his eyes when he was lying there quietly all the time, and then... the warning sound of the whole ward suddenly sounded.

    On the way, Qiao stretched out her hand and pushed open the door of the medical cabin, rubbing her ears a little irritably. The warning sounds were so loud that her ears hurt from the noise.

    She came out of the medical cabin and stood there, her head was still a little dizzy, but she always felt that something was wrong.

    While walking, Qiao looked at the ground and felt that the ground was farther away, and her feet were much bigger.

    She spread out her palm in front of her... The palm was also much bigger, with very long fingers.

    Before Joe could react, the door of the ward was pushed open from the outside, and three people who were both familiar and strange to Qiao rushed up aggressively.

    The person who rushed to the front had a head of red and soft long hair, and his mouth opened the widest when he saw her in surprise.

    The red hair looks like he can speak, but Lu Shiqiao remembers that his skin should not be so white, and his dressing style is not this kind of shirt with lace, and there is a pink pearl clip on the tie, The wind brought by him rushing into the room still smelled of gentle lilies. This made Joe think that he seemed to be able to speak, but he didn't think he was.

    "Lu Shiqiao, you really woke up?!!"

    These people were all shocked, and of course they were all filled with great joy after the shock! After reacting, the red-haired person had rushed over, and threw himself into her arms regardless of Qiao's obstruction.

    He was not as tall as Jo when he was Lu, and he just buried his face on her shoulder, grabbed her hospital gown with his hands, and just started crying like that!

    Feeling that her clothes were getting wet slowly, Lu Shiqiao was a little dumbfounded. She looked at Teacher Cheng Yuan, whom she recognized most among the three, and cast a helping eye.

    Cheng Yuan received Lu Shiqiao's gaze, and although he was also very happy, he still coughed a few times, reminding the people who were rushing towards Lu Shiqiao crying to death.

    "Although Omega is easy to be emotional, but Feiyu, you should keep it tight, your glands can't even suppress your pheromone leak." When Cheng Yuan finished speaking and walked outside

    , Qiao heard her shoulder The person wet with tears replied yes, but still sobbed, as if he couldn't hold back his tears, and the sweet smell of lilies kept wafting from the back of his neck... Lu Shiqiao's body trembled.

    Back then, almost all of them had the physique to differentiate into Alpha.

    Looking at Jian Xinghuai who she didn't dare to recognize at the opposite side, his facial features are tougher, and his skin color is darker...

    Jian Xinghuai noticed Lu Shiqiao's scrutinizing eyes, and suddenly reacted: "I don't, I'm not, I differentiated into Alpha! Hard A!"

    Leaning on Lu Shiqiao's Omega, Feiyu, the tears that had almost stopped burst again, Lu Shiqiao could only raise his hand stiffly, and patted his back to express comfort.

    Lu Shiqiao: "...so Feiyu?"

    "The closer to the people in the barren land that day, the more affected people were, and many people who seemed to be splitting into Alphas split into Omega, and Omega split into Alpha! Neng Feiyu just returned to your town that day, and the distance is too close.”

    When I discovered this change, the whole planet was shocked, okay?

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Looking good, cheers]

    Plant a mine and blow the author out! 】

    【So miserable】

    [When will it be updated today]

    [Ah this... my comment was swallowed by jj? I just want to get rid of mine, I didn't say anything too much, did I? 】

    【Help! Feiyu is my love in my dream, okay? ! ]

    [

    [Hahahahaha so miserable]

    [I was also shocked when Feiyu split into o]

    -End-