Chapter 1

Chapter 1

◎Bridge Hole'Proud Son'◎

On a planet half bustling and bustling and half deserted.

The barren and scarce place is very wide, surrounded by countless hazes.

There are also dark clouds in the sky, and it looks like it's going to rain, but it hasn't rained in the barren land for a long time, and these dark clouds have to drift to the prosperous land to fall. Occasionally, it will rain like black oil sulfuric acid A liquid that corrodes things.

There is a dilapidated stone bridge here. Before this half of the planet became barren, it was also a coordinate building in a prosperous place, but now the stone bridge has been broken in sevens and eights, and it has long been impossible to walk on it, but at any rate One or two bridge holes are still not completely broken.

Lu Shiqiao was sleeping in such a bridge hole at this time.

Of course, she didn't just live in the bridge hole. There was a little "furniture" - two iron plates covered with rust were blocked on both sides of the bridge hole, and the space in the middle was Lu Shiqiao's room.

There is also a rusty iron table inside, on which there are some daily necessities, half a bottle of expired nutrient solution, and an air freshener that is barely working.

The rest was the straw mat on which Qiao fell asleep, the quilt she was covering with, and two sets of replacement clothes that had the same holes as her body, nothing else.

At this time, Qiao was sleeping on the bed on the way, his face was pale, and his body curled up unconsciously because of the pain.

The blue veins under her pale skin were a little bulging due to too much force, and the sweat continued to flow out, making her whole body look like it was fished out of the water.

Qiao was not actually sleeping when he was on the road, but because of the pain, he would pass out from time to time and then wake up again. From time to time, there was her muffled humming in the bridge hole, repeatedly.

Qiao Shiqiao also went to the Hope Hospital in the town, but it was said to be a hospital, but it was actually just a simple medical vehicle, which only stayed for a while at a fixed time every day.

After finally queuing up to check for a while, she couldn't find any reason. The doctor shook her head, gave her a bottle of painkillers and sent her away.

Because there are too many poor people queuing up to see a doctor, the doctor can only help to see as much as possible, and let them go as soon as possible if they can't see the problem, so that they have time to see other people.

Generally, doctors who shake their heads will seldom come back because there is no need to waste money. Such things are common in bad places.

At this time, Lu Shiqiao had already finished taking the painkillers, and when she took half a bottle of medicine, the medicine had no pain relief effect, so she could only bear it.

No one would pity a seven-year-old like her, because there were too many of her here.

After an unknown amount of time, there was a movement outside.

As soon as the voice sounded, Joe felt it when she was walking. She raised her head and reached out to touch the iron 'wall' above her head. There was an uneven rectangle.

Because of the sudden throbbing pain in his body, Lu Shiqiao couldn't control his strength and pushed it flying.

This is the 'window' of this room, Lu Shiqiao watched the piece of iron window fly out, unable to recover.