As quietly and stealthy as she can, she takes off running and turns a corner to immediately get down and kick a guys feet out from beneath him and stand to hit him on the temple with his own gun.

She webs up another level to see five men ahead, now looking directly at her.

"Oh, christ." She rolls her eyes in a whisper tone.

She starts coming for them and they get their guns ready. She kicks a gun from a grip and grabs his shoulders to knee him in the nuts, sending him to the floor in pain. The four start shooting and thankfully have their silencers on. It doesn't silence it completely, but it's enough to not alert the others on a higher level as Spider goes for them now. Bite happily ignores the bullets and grabs the barrel of a gun to crush it in her grip.

"Yes, keep shooting." She nods sideways. "That'll do the trick."

She punches him square in the jaw, knocking him into the guy beside him. She jumps to kick his chest and again hooks her arms with another mans head, the one behind her, for her feet to hit the ground, and throw him over herself to hit the floor hard. She shoots webs in two guys' eyes and pulls them to each other to head bump and knock them out. The last guy goes to back up a step, but she swings her foot to his temple to take him down as well, leaving a pile of grown men to sleep behind her.

-

Bite has made it to the roof with Spider being two levels below. She quietly crawls her ways through the darkest areas, where the moons light doesn't shine, to get closer to the men. She slowly stands and lets a pebble hit the floor surface beneath her, quickly turning the four male heads.

"Hey!" One shouts in surprise.

"Hi." She chuckles.

All four point their guns at her as they start stalking towards her. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms to lean on one hip.

"Shoot me." She nods and they slow smirk. "Do it, you won't."

They each collectively chuckle with shrugs and one blasts her in the chest a few times, leaving her to step back an inch from the pressure. He stops as their smiles slowly disappear, leaving her to gasp with the tips of her fingers over her mouth.

"Oh, no." She sings a fake pout. "Did your new and cool little guns not work? Oh, that's just terrible." She chuckles.

She webs up a gun to pull it from ones grip and examines it closely.

"These are very nice." She nods. "Kudos to the guy whom made this." She shrugs. "They had the right idea." She looks at them. "His men are just using it on the wrong target."

She slams it onto her knee and breaks it in half, leaving their heart racing in secret fright. She pulls the same guy to her and slams his head on the roof so he won't get back up. She stands and waits for whatever their planning.

"Well?" She shakes her head. "Anything? God, you guys are losers."

She pulls another guy to hit the floor, supposedly knocking him out, and moves onto the next guy. Once two of the men have officially been put to bed, the fourth comes for her and punches her in the face. She returns the favor and he stumbles back a step before turning back with a glare.

"Oh, we got a fighter." She smiles.

He gives her a fake chuckles with a sideways nod and pushes her back by the chest, pushing her further away. She grabs his wrists and knees him hard in the gut before kicking his feet out from under him. He lands hard on his side and pushes her calves at the same time the second man shoots her with a real gun and the blaster, sending her straight off the roof.

She shouts a sudden curse of fright and shoots her webbing at whatever she can attach to. It comes out and just nearly finds the wall before it ends and leaves her with nothing to hold onto. She furrows her brows with a racing heart and continues to shoot, but nothing comes out.

-

After watching her fall and the end of the web come with no Bite following behind, Spider hurriedly goes to the hole in the wall that he saw it from to see her far on the ground below. He hurriedly swings down there and lands a few feet beside her to quickly get to his knees beside her motionless body.

"Hey, hey." He takes off her mask. "Satine." He whispers with his hands on her cheeks. "Satine, open your eyes, look at me." He shakes her head.

He quickly has Karen check for signs of life to see that she has a heartbeat. He sighs in relief before the anger takes over. He puts her mask back on and looks up at the roof.

-

Spider quickly and angrily finished the job and left everyone in and around that building unconscious, just as they left Satine. He webs her hands wrists together and gently lifts her onto his back with her arms around his neck. He swings the fastest he ever has in his life to get to the tower and alerts Friday right away as he lays her on the bed in the med lab. Pietro runs Tony in the room seconds later and leaves to get Nat and Bruce.

"What happened?" Tony quickly comes to her side.

"I-I don't know." Peter nearly panics beside her. "I-I saw her fall, and came to her, but she wouldn't wake up."

Nat moves next to him to gently grab her broken arm and, without missing a beat, snap it back into place before doing the same to her opposite leg. Everyone else gets there a few minutes later as Bruce starts wrapping up her right leg and Nat gets her left arm, readying it for the casts.

"Peter, is it done?" Steve tries to distract him and he just nods while staring at Satine.

He shakes his head with a worried sigh and leaves the room to go call Fury. Nat looks up at Tony, to see him practically glaring at Peter through his lashes. She lightly shoos the others out of the room and they do as silently told before she and Bruce follow.

"... Why didn't you call me?" Tony rubs his eyes with his fingers while slowly coming around the bed.

"I didn't-"

"I said that if something goes wrong, you call me." He grits while pointing with a sharp glare. "Well, something went wrong, Peter, and you didn't do a damn thin-""

"She ran out of webbing!" He quickly interrupts while throwing his hands. "I saw! I saw her fall and the web shoot up, but then I saw the end of the web with no Satine holding on." His eyes fill with tears. "I ran over to see her on the ground, not moving and left the bad guys to make sure she was still alive. She was so I kept working so that she wouldn't be mad when she woke up and now she won't wake up and..." He breathes while motioning.

"Alright." Tony coos.

"She won't wake u..." He puts his fist to his forehead as the tears slip out.

"I know." He pulls him into a hug. "She'll wake up." He sighs while they both stare at her. "She'll wake up."