She starts to move her hand faster and he follows for a few minutes. He backs up and takes his and her hands away to sit on his knees between her legs.

"You wanna take those off?"

He motions to her jacket and sports bra and she slowly smiles before doing as told while he stares at her half naked body. She lays back down when their off and he reaches under her to slowly pull her shorts and panties down her legs. His racing heart only begins to pound harder at the sight of her beautiful and bare body breathing heavily in front of him.

He gets down on his stomach while rubbing up and down her belly. He hooks his arms under her thighs and curves a hand around her hip to reach her folds. He spreads her lips and he licks a slow line up her clit. She lets out a pleased sigh and closes her eyes as he flicks his tongue on her clit.

A light moan passes her teeth and he becomes determined to make her feel good. He starts sucking and moving his tongue fast and places his finger at her opening. He slowly pushes in and she furrows her brows at the feeling.

"You okay?" He backs up a few inches.

"Mhmm, please, keep going." She breathes.

He smiles a bit and pushes another finger in while sucking hard. He moves his fast fingers, in and out, and she starts to moan more frequently, but keeps them low, and quiet. She furrows her brows with an agape mouth when she tightens around his finger, indicating her closeness. He shakes his head fast and moves his hand faster, sending her over the edge. She gasps as it hits and quickly covers her mouth to hide the uncontrollable moans. Her body shakes under his hold and her hips move with him as her back arches. When the high passes, she moves her hand with heavy breaths as he backs up.

He stands as she moves to the middle of the bed and takes off his bottoms so she can finally see what he really looks like. He crawls back on the bed to sit on his knees between her open legs. He strokes himself and stares into her eyes that watch his hand. He rubs up and down her thigh and cautiously places his tip at her entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks just above a whisper and she nods. "You don't look comfortable, are you sure?" He furrows his brows.

"I'm sure." She chuckles. "Go ahead."

He smiles a bit with a nod and slowly pushes his way in. She gasps lightly at the feeling and he slows even more while watching her face. The movements don't hurt too bad, barely hurt at all, with her strength.

"Go faster."

He looks down and does as told, gradually increasing his speed as he moves in and out of her. He goes in and pushes the rest of him in before continuing at the rate he was moving before.

He leans forward on his fists beside her arms and she curves her hands to hold his biceps. His deep thrusts become fast and hard as he moves his open lips to hers and she moans into his mouth.

"God, you're so beautiful, baby." He whispers.

She breathes a smile before that becomes a gasp as he moves harder and faster. He hooks his arms under hers and she wraps her legs around his body, giving him more access. With his lips on her neck, she muffles her moans by pressing her mouth to his shoulder.

Soon enough, she tightens around his twitching dick and her moans just get louder with every thrust. She bites her lip to keep quiet while hugging his neck and squeezing her eyes shut as they cum in sync, hard.

"Oh, my God." She groans quietly, ending with a high-pitched moan.

He slows to a stop when they're done with heavy breaths from both and she turns her head for him to move his lips to a soft open-mouthed kiss.

He starts to move again and sits up to holds her legs open by her thighs. He moves fast right away and she bites on her finger with furrowed brows and her other arm up above her head. He places his hand on her belly to hold her in place and she grabs it to interlock their fingers.

Her hips buck as her back arches a bit with a breathy moan and her hand goes to her forehead.

"Ah, that feels so good." She quietly moans.

He leans forward a bit and takes a grip of her breast and she takes her hand from her forehead to grab his. He twitches inside of her and moves from her belly to quickly rub his fingers on her clit. Her eyes go wide with a fallen jaw and they once again cum in sync. She has to try hard to not make any noise and her hand flies to cover her mouth as the moans come out as shaky groans and he breathes quiet moans above her.

He slows down when they're nearly done and stops when they've finished. He falls to his hands on either side of her and pulls out.

After a few seconds of heavy breathing, she pushes him to his back beside her with a smile, and gets up to grab her underwear and bra. She heads to the bathroom while he watches and closes the door behind her. He looks up at the ceiling with a smile and breathes an excited chuckle while covering his face.

Satine comes out a few minutes later with just her undergarments on, to see Peter laid on the right side of the bed in his boxers, waiting for her to come out. She smiles and crawls into bed beside him to pull the blankets up to her chest. He goes under with her and pulls her back to his chest, to be close with his arms around her waist.

"I didn't get to choke you." He jokes and she smiles.

"You can do that next time." She smirks, making him laugh.