When she said that she looked at me.

Me: You mean I won't believe you?

She looked down and fidgeted with her fingers. I saw some tear drops fall down and I made her look at me. I wiped all her tears away. I then held her hands.

Me: Your my girlfriend man and I wanna protect you but I can't protect you if you don't tell me who did this. Cause if you don't tell me, what if they come back and finish the job?

She sighed and looked at me.

Lulu: It was K-Kaida and her friends.

I pulled my hands away from her and looked at her in shock. I mean I know Kaida is crazy but I didn't think she'd be that crazy. I got up and left.

LULU POV
VERY SHORT POV.

Me: See I told you he wouldn't believe me (crying).

Ayisha then came and comforted me.

Santiago: Nah he ain't that stupid to take her side.

Me: What if he thinks I'm lying?

Santiago: Ricky knows what Kaida is capable off. If he chooses her side after this, then he real dumb.

I nodded my head and thought where Ricky could be and what he's thinking right now.

KAIDA POV

I was with the girls and we decided to smoke at my place since my parents weren't there. I then saw my phone light up and I saw it was a message from Ricky

Text message convo

Ricky🖤:
We need to talk.

Me:
About what?

Ricky🖤:
You'll see when I get there.

Me:
Okay see you soon
Seen

Text message convo over

Well that's strange. He never leaves me on seen and I wonder what he wants to talk about.

Me: Okay guys y'all gotta go. Ricky is coming over.

They rolled their eyes but got up anyways. They left and I tidied up for Ricky. Maybe he wants to talk about us and make things official. That thought made me happy. After a few minutes I heard my door open and close.

Ricky then appeared in the lounge and I ran over to him. I gave him a big hug and he pushed me off of him. I then frowned and I saw the look on his face.

Me: What's wrong?

Ricky: Did you stab Lulu?

Omg how did he find out?

Me: I thought you came over here to talk about us and making things official but you came here to talk about that bitch?

Ricky: Don't call her out her fucking name Kaida.

Is he deadass cussing at me because of that stupid bitch?

Me: I don't understand what's so important about her.

Ricky: I'm tryna be real patient with you G. Did you stab her or not Kaida?

Me: Why does it matter.....

Ricky: DID YOU STAB HER OR NOT?!!!

I jumped at the sound of his voice and how loud it was. He's never yelled at me before.

Me: SO WHAT IF I DID?!! SHE WAS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME RICKY!!

Ricky: So that means you stab the poor girl? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!!

Me: That was the only way I can get her out of the picture cause all you seemed to care about is her. You forgot about me.

He ran his hand through his hair, I guess he was trying to calm down.

Ricky: If I ever see you near her again, it's on site.

Me: Are you seriously doing this right now Ricky? Can't you see she's coming between us?

Ricky: Nah nah nah, your doing that all by yourself G. She ain't never done shit to you. This right here is over, I never wanna see you again.

Me: Are you seriously gon end our friendship because of her?

Ricky: You did that shit all by yourself.

Me: I swear if I see that bitch again imma....

Before I can even finish my sentence I was pinned against the wall. His hand tightly wrapped around my neck and I looked into his eyes. That wasn't Ricky anymore, it was Murda.

Murda: I dare you to do some dumb shit to her Kaida, cause I'll fucking kill you.

As he said that he looked me dead in the eyes. He dropped me and I started coughing. He looked at me one last time and left. I can't believe I lost my best friend, imma get that bitch.

I didn't proof read, I apologise for any errors.
To be continued.....