Once they get there, Peter opens the door for both of them and bows at Ned, who's the first one in.

"M'lady."

"Thou shall not speak to me." He lifts his chin and walks inside with pride.

"Oh, my God." Satine holds in a laugh.

"Shall I bow to you?" Peter raises a brow.

"No, thank you." She places her hand on his shoulder. "You go in."

"Okay." He shrugs and walks right past her.

She shakes her head with a chuckle and walks in behind them.

"Hey, Mr. Delmar." Peter waves as they step into an aisle.

"Hola, Peter." He waves. "And friends." He looks at Satine with a raised brow and smirk.

Peter ignores him while she smiles and follows them to grab gummy bears, like Peter. They go up to the counter and set their stuff on it while Ned and Peter order the same as always.

"And for the lady?" Delmar smiles.

"The same as Peter, I guess." She shrugs. "Haven't had this before."

"Well, don't worry, you'll like it." He nods.

He turns to his workers and yells the order at them before smirking.

"First time Peter's brought a girl in here with him." He chuckles in Spanish and they laugh while Peter rolls his eyes. "I think he's got a crush."

"What's so bad about that?" Satine smirks.

This causes all heads to turn her way with raised brows. Delmar scoffs a chuckle while slowly smiling.

"You know what?" He asks and she grins. "You go ahead and take that, el encanto." He hands her the gummy bears. "That's yours."

"Well, thank you." She smiles.

"No problem." He waves it off.

He turns to Peter and gives him a look while he just stares with wide eyes and Ned just confusedly watches and waits for an explanation.

They get their sandwiches and pay before leaving with a wave to Satine from Delmar, getting a smile in return. She walks a few steps ahead of them and Ned quietly asks Peter what happened. He tells him and his eyes go wide with a big smile and a few jumps before having to calm down as she turns to them.

"What're you guys doing back there?" She chuckles. "Come."

"Uh... Actually, I should be going home." Ned points and Peter turns to him with wide eyes. "Yeah, Bye!"

He waves before speed-walking towards his home, leaving Peter quietly and quickly calling after him. He sighs and hangs his head before turning around with a terrified grin.

"Hi."

"Hi, Peter." She chuckles. "Shall we head towards mine?"

He nods and motions her along. She turns around and he walks a few steps behind before she reaches and pulls him to walk beside her while he holds down a smile.

She remembers her sandwich and decides to take a bite while Peter watches with a hopeful grin.

"Oh, wow." She breathes.

"I know, right?" He smiles and she chuckles with a nod.

"This is really good." She covers her mouth.

"Exactly." He shakes his head while turning word and she laughs a bit.

They make it to the orphanage and stops in front of the steps leading to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She says and he nods with a grin. "You're so awkward." She shakes her head with a smile.

"What?" He chuckles. "What're you talking about?"

"Goodbye, Peter." She smirks.

"Goodbye, Satine." He smiles.

He goes to put his hand up for a high-five but she opens her arms instead. He hesitates and she nods expectantly before he hugs her around the waist with a smile and racing heart.

They slowly let go and she walks instead with a happily grinning wave and he does the same before walking off with a smile.

Satine gets to the shared room and is instantly pulled in by Xandar.

"Who was that?!" Kylie throws her arms.

"Peter." She chuckles.

"I knew it!" Lexi smiles.

"You guys together yet?" Emma asks.

"No." She sets her stuff on her bed with a smile. "That was out first hug."

"And we witnessed it." Lexi breathes.

"I wanna meet this 'Peter' boy." Xandar crosses his arms.

"No." Satine points. "Not happening. Nor you, Lexi."

"Aw, why not?" She sulks.

"'Cause you'll make a fool of me and that's not happening neither."

"No, I wouldn't." She scoffs with an eye-roll while waving her off and they all give her a knowing look. "Okay, fine, whatever."

"Exactly."