She gives herself a little tour while he gets his History stuff ready and watches her with a small smile. She looks at him and he quickly turns away, making her smile a bit.

"Hey." She calls and he looks up at her. "If you work here, why aren't you more popular or... I don't know. Why does Flash bully you?"

"No one believes me." He shrugs as she starts walking towards his desk. "And Flash is just a jerk."

"Well, I believed you." She stops next to him with a soft voice. "And for good reason."

She turns away to get her stuff out of her bag and he smiles with a light, breathy chuckle.

"Friday."

"Yes, Peter?"

Satine quickly lifts her head and he chuckles while she smiles at him.

"Can you give everything you know on the Johnstown Flood of 1889?"

"Here you go."

A hologram of multiple pieces and articles of information pops up in front of them and she laughs excitedly, making him laugh.

"Friday?"

"Yes, Ms. Hollow?"

"Holy shit." She grabs Peters arm while he watches her bright smile with an agape one. "That's awesome."

"I know." He chuckles with a nod.

"Wow." She breathes. "Okay." She shakes her head and lets go of him. "Anyway. Let's get started."

He nods and they start discussing how they're going to work and who's doing what.

They work, talk, and laugh for the two hours that she's there until she has to leave. They go back to the lobby and say 'goodbye' with a nervous high-five and chuckle before she's hurrying out the door.

-

Satine gets to the orphanage and walks inside to instantly step into the chaos. Ignoring the loud children and Mother of the house, she thuds up the stairs to get to the room she shares with five of the older kids. Kylie, 17, Noah, 15, Lexi, 16, Emma, 15, and Xander, 17.

"Where the hell have you been, woman?" Kylie shakes her by the shoulders.

"I was with a friend." She chuckles. "We were working on project."

"Oh, is this that 'Peter' boy?" Lexi sings.

All eyes go wide and Satine throws a crumbled up piece of paper at her head, making her jump and laugh.

"Who's Peter?" Xander crosses his arms.

"That is not your business, Lexi." She glares with wide eyes while she smiles. "And, yes, it was."

"Ha!" She claps. "I knew it!"

"Who's Peter?" Kylie shakes her head.

"He's a boy in my History and Chemistry classes that is really cute and I have a History project with." She sets her bag on her bed.

"Oooh." Noah and Emma sing with smiles and she rolls her eyes.

"Shut up." She chuckles.

"You got a picture?" Xander raises a brow.

"No, but I'm getting one soon." She nods and Lexi continues clapping with excitement. "That's for damn sure."

-

Later that night, once the kids and mother have gone to bed and it's only the older kids left awake, they're all talking while Satine sits in silence on her bed with her phone and sketchbook.

She gets up with a sigh and goes for the window. The others ignore, being that she's done this for over a week. She holds her pencil and book in her mouth and puts her phone in her pocket while stepping on the ledge. This window has no balcony or steps so she steps on the windowsill and hooks her fingers on the bricks that she broke to climb up in order to get to the roof.

She gets up there and sits with her back against the short, brick wall of the ledge. There is a door to get up there, but that's in Diana's room, the mother, and she doesn't want to go in there.

She's up there for about ten minutes before seeing something hit the roof in front of her. She lifts her head and smiles a bit.

"Spiderman." She stands.

"Mean lady." He crosses his arms with a smirk in his voice.

"Ah, yes, my apologies for being a dick." She nods with her hand to her chest.

"I accept your apology." He chuckles. "Whatcha got there?" He nods to her book.

"My plans for world domination." She smirks. "Classified."

"Ah, got it." He nods. "Good luck."

"Thanks." She walks closer.

"Just saw you up here and figured I'd say 'hi'." He shrugs while letting his arms hangs.

"Does that mean, you're leaving?" She stops in front of him.

"Uh... I mean..." He stammers and she slowly smiles. "I don-don't have to. If you don't... If you don't want me to."

"Can I?" She motions to his hand.

"Huh?" His brows raise before he clears his throat. "Yeah, sure."

She gently takes his hand while his heart beats a million miles an hour at her touch. She turns his palm up and pulls it closer to look at his web shooters.

"Is this where the webs come out?" She grazes her finger over it.

"Mhmm." He nervously nods.

In the two days that he's known her, this is the closest they been to and even at the lab, they weren't standing this close. Now, she's touching him. But, she's also touching Spiderman. As far as he knows, she has no clue who she's talking to. And that's good enough for her.

"Can you show me?" She looks up at him.

He slowly nods and she backs up a few steps.

"I should get going anyway." He sticks his arm out.

"Okay." She nods. "Then, have a good night."

"I already am."

She smiles and watches as he pulls his middle and ring fingers in to cover a sensor. The line of webbing shoots out and attaches to a taller building, pulling him with it.