1

At around one o'clock at night, Peter sits calmly on the edge of a roof on a random apartment building. He's all stuck in his phone and music playing through his earbuds that he fails to realize the young girl with a hood covering her long, dark hair coming down the street.

After looking up for a second, he sees her and is about to turn back to his phone when he sees her quickly turn her head to look behind her. He furrows his brows and looks down the street to see two obviously drunk guys stumbling close on her tail.

Peter takes the earbuds out to focus up on what might come. Unnoticed by all three, he follows from rooftop to rooftop. He's sure to be as quiet as possible as to not alert anyone of his presence. The only reason he isn't taking care of the two men now is just in case they aren't actually there to hurt her, hoping that they're just some low-life criminals that should be charged on public intoxication.

By the time he's jumped five buildings, the bigger of the two calls out to the girl from only a few feet behind her. This instantly gets Peter ready. She ignores the call and slowly takes her hands out of the pockets of her oversized black zip-up jacket.

She swings around with a smile, stopping the smirking pair and Peter in their tracks.

"Hey, hot stuff." The smaller slurs.

"Hi."

She waves with her fingers before dropping the smile as she jumps up to grab a buildings pole that holds their sign. She kicks the men hard in their chests with her heavy combat boots, knocking them to their backs.

After a few seconds of groaning in pain, Big rolls to his front and stands. He turns to her with a glare and goes to grab her but she quickly takes a grip of his wrist and turns around to throw him over her shoulder. He hits the cement on his back once again but then doesn't get back up. She turns to Small to see that he was knocked out the first fall.

At the sign of movement ahead, she looks up through her lashes to see someone she had not been expecting.

"Thanks for the help, Spiderman." The girl with the Russian accent kicks Smalls leg.

"You didn't look like you needed it." He slowly adds with nervousness.

"Yeah, well, thanks anyway." She nods with a glaring grin. "Could've gotten my ass beat but, y'know? Whatever. Just stand there and watch."

She goes inside the building right beside her before he can apologize of get any words out, leaving him feeling like shit.

"Damnit." He hisses with a nod.

He sighs and looks up at the pole she used to see that she walked into an orphanage. He sighs and swings back to Manhatten, seeing as his time is up.

He lands on a balcony and walks through the door to see Tony standing in the kitchen.

"Hey, Mr. Stark." He takes off his mask.

"Hey, Kid." He takes a bite of a cookie. "Help anyone tonight?"

"Uh... Stopped someone from stealing a bike." He sighs.

"And...?" He raises a brow after seeing the thoughts running through his mind.

"Almost saved a girl but she handled it pretty well herself." He leans on the island counter in across from him.

"What happened?" He furrows his brows.

"These two big men were following her and I wanted to make sure they weren't a threat before going in but before I could, she knocked both of them out. So... Yeah."

"Wow." He nods with an impressed face. "How old was she?"

"About my age. Kinda short, almost as tall as me."

"Damn, Kid." He chuckles with a smirk. "A girl's doing your job for you. How's that make you feel?"

"Haha." He rolls his eyes, making him smile. "She was upset that I didn't help but she obviously had that handled. Now, I feel bad."

"Don't worry about that." He waves it off. "She was probably just upset about the fact that she was being followed by some creepy old guys. Don't let it get to your head."

"Okay." He sighs.

"Now, go to bed. You got school in the morning. Get."

"Goodnight, Mr. Stark." He smiles while walking off.

"Goodnight, Peter."

He makes it to his room after a long walk through the hall and closes his door behind him. He throws his mask on his desk and his suit on his chair and himself on his bed. All before he gets back up because he realized he had to go to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth while he's in there too before crawling back into bed and falling asleep soon after with the girls upset voice clouding his mind.