Chapter 116: The Final Fight/Going Back Home

Evander's Pov

Me and other me are back in the fight as we saw Wanda fighting what looked to be Defender Strange.

838 Evander: Another zombie strange?

Evander: No this gotta be this universe Strange Dreamwalking.

838 Evander: Well let's go help him.

I soon activated my mask and other me activated his suit and we went to where they are.

Wong: Evander?!

America: Wait both of them?!

Evander: Yeah sorry had to deal with a zombie shit.

Wanda: Oh honey I'm glad you came.

Evander: Still not your damn honey.

838 Evander: I'm going to make you suffer for what you did to my wife!

We soon charged at we and I used a shadow punch and punched her and other me made chains out of fire and wrapped it around her and caused her to crashed into a pillar. Soon she gotten up and Strange used the souls to attack Wanda and made Wong trapped her. Me and other me soon started webbing the magic ball up.

Wong: *struggling* She's breaking free.

Zombie Defender Strange: Hold her!

Evander: Stay put bitch! *kept webbing her*

But she broke free and fired a blast at the both of us causing us to crashed into the rocks and fall face first on the ground. Soon I looked up and saw America punching Wanda and that opened portals and soon she punched her which caused her to be in the 838 universe as she scared that universe Billy, Tommy, and Cassidy. Other me's Wanda walked up to her and told her that Billy, and Tommy will be loved.

America: Other Evander you can go back.

838 Evander: *gets up* Thanks kid. And other me thanks for the fun. *walks into the portal and waves at us.

America: *closes the portal*

I soon saw Wanda floats up to the air. 

America; What now?

Zombie Defender Strange: Get out of here.

America: I'll find you.

She and Wong walks into the portal. I looked at Wanda.

Evander: *deactivated my mask* I'm sorry you lost everything.

Wanda: It's okay.

I soon sighs and web zips towards her and give her a hug and I jumped down.

Wanda: I hope your Wanda is happy.

Evander: She is.

I soon walks into the portal as it closed I sighed knowing that Wanda killed herself.

(Some Time Later)

After getting Strange we are all in Kamar-Taj as I was walking with Wong and Strange as they was talking about how Strange Dreamwalked.

Wong: Evander I thank you for helping us.

Evander: It's my pleasure on helping other universes.

America: *walks up to me* You ready to leave?

Evander: Yeah.

I watched her punched a portal to my universe.

Evander: You're getting better.

America: Yeah.

Evander: *chuckles* See ya kid.

I walked into the portal as I was in my universe as I waved off to them as it closed.

Evander: *sighs* Back home. It's good to be back. *hears my phone rings and answers it* Yeah?

Wanda: You had fun saving the multiverse again?

Evander: Yeah had to deal with a evil you this time.

Wanda: Oh...is she okay?

Evander: No she killed herself.

Wanda: Oh my god...

Evander: Yeah, but for the right cause, before she even went crazy...or already crazy she snapped back to reality.

Wanda: That's good. And the kids miss their dad so come home already.

Evander: *smirks* I'm on my way.

I soon hangs up and activated my suit and started web swinging towards my house.

Time-Skip

Cassidy's Pov

(Upper Manhattan, New York, October 2036. Cassidy's Age: 15)

I was launched into a building by a huge thug.

Thug#5: Tch is that all you got Spider-Woman?

Cassidy: *jumps out of the building* Do you ever shut your mouth?

Before the huge thug ran towards me I saw a green blur hit him across the face and soon he was lifted up and slammed onto the ground. I soon sighed as I knew who attacked him.

Cassidy: Billy, Tommy I had this.

Billy: *floating in the air* Sure you did sis

Tommy: Yeah sure. *smirking*

Cassidy: *groans* You known I hate when mom bring you here to babysit me.

Billy: Well sorry your the youngest and we have to look after you.

Cassidy: I was trained by dad so I can handle myself.

Tommy: Whatever, let's go. Mom cooked dinner.

Cassidy: *sighs* Fine.

I shots a web and started web swing as Billy, and Tommy soon follows as we made our way home.

That's wraps up Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness and Evander's story. But the next story is gonna be about his daughter Cassidy Axe as Spider-Woman. Tone in soon for that.