Chapter 62: New York Attack

Tony's Pov

(Manhattan, New York)

I was walking with Pepper through out the park as I told her about the dreams I had last night. Then out of nowhere Doctor Stephen Strange had showed up with Bruce Banner who everyone thought was dead including myself. I went with Strange and Banner to a place called the Sanctum Santorum. Banner and Strange then proceed to tell me about the infinity stones a person by the name of Thanos. And there are six, Space, Power, Time, Reality, Soul, and Mind.

Bruce: Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone.....and we have to find him now.

Tony: Yeah...that's the thing.

Bruce: What do you mean?

Tony: Two weeks ago, Vision turned off his transponder. He's offline

Bruce: What? Tony you lost another super bot?

Tony: I didn't lose him. He's more than that. He's evolving.

Strange: Who could find him then?

Tony: *sighs* Shit. Probably Steve Rogers or Evander Axe.

Strange: *sighs*

Tony: Maybe. But-

Bruce: Call one of them.

Tony: *looks at Bruce* It's not that easy.

Bruce: Huh?

Tony: God, we haven't caught up in a spell. have we?

Bruce: No.

Tony: The avengers broken up. We're toast.

Bruce: Broken up? Like a band? Like....like the Beatles?

Tony: Cap, Spidey, and I fell out pretty hard.......We're not on speaking terms.

Bruce: Tony, listen to me. Thor's gone. Thanos is coming. it doesn't matter who you're talking to or not.

I though of what he said to believing that he was right. I pulled out my phone that Steve gave me. The contact pops out to Steve's and Evander's name and I was about to call them I felt rumbling then objects started to chatter. I look behind me and saw Strange's hair moving backwards.

Tony: Say, doc you wouldn't happen to be moving you hair would you?

Strange: Not at the moment no.

Then we all go outside seeing people running away and screaming for their lives. I help someone out and asked them but they just run off. I then asked FRIDAY  for the status. We turned the corner and saw a space ship floating in the air.

Peter's Pov

I'm currently on a bus because I'm on a field trip. Suddenly I felt my skin crawl as my hair stand up. I looked out of the window and saw a huge space ship floating above Manhattan. I turned around and tapped on Ned. 

Peter: Hey man, I need you to cause a distraction. 

Ned: Holy shit! We're all gonna die!!

As Ned said that everyone went to the back of the bus, I opened my bag and put on my web shooters I then shot a web at the window pulling it down and crawled out of it and put on my mask and I started web swinging under the bridge to get to Manhattan fast.

Roisin's Pov

I was in my class room as I was talking with Trixie and I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out and as it was the free period I answered it.

Roisin: Hello?

Eve: Roisin: You need to get to Manhattan fast!

Roisin: What why?

Eve: Where they are a space ship in Manhattan and I'm now helping Tony with some aliens!!

Roisin: Shit. I'll be there. *hangs up* I gotta go Trixie I'm sorry.

Trixie: I-it's okay b-be safe though.

Roisin: I will.

I opened the window and grabbed my bag and jumps out of the window and rolled to the ground and changes into my suit and made my way to Manhattan.

Peter's Pov

I finally made it to Manhattan as I saw Mr. Stark and Eve fighting an huge alien as I saw it smacked Eve away and getting ready to hit Mr. Stark and came in and blocked the attack.

Peter: Hey man. *looks Mt. Stark* What's up Mr. Stark.

Tony: Kid where you come from?

Peter: A filed trip to the Momaa-*gets throws*

As I was thrown away I saw Lady Death came in and kick the alien in the face.

Lady Death: I'm missing school for this.

Tony: Nice having you too.

Lady Death: Yeah yeah Stark. I'm only here because of Eve.

We all then started fighting the alien and after a few minutes I ask a question.

Peter: Uh, what's this guy problem Mr. Stark?

Tony: He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard.

I was soon grabbed and thrown but I wen part of a taxi and throws it at him as Eve shots a ice blast at him. Then a red figure passes by me.

Tony: Kids, that's the wizard. Get on that.

Peter: On it!

Eve: I'm 20 years old but whatever.

Lady Death: Fine.

We all started following after the wizard and another alien is also following him, I swang closer but the alien throws a billboard at me. After recovering quickly we managed to get close to the wizard but a beam started to pull him up.

Lady Death: God damnit!

Eve: Oh come on.

I then shot a web at the wizard and tries to pull him out as the other tries to help me but we was all pulled up.

Peter: Hey, Mr. Stark, we're being pulled up.

Tony: Hang on.

After a few minutes we was on the side of the side as I was holding on to Eve and Lady Death then we started to lose our breath but Mr. Stark gave me a new suit and tries to send me home but I managed to get me, Eve, and Lady Death back on the ship as it started to close.

Peter: I should have stayed on the bus.

Lady death: I should be in my damn class room.

Bruce's Pov

After the whole battle I was back on the streets with Wong next to me and I saw Tony's phone on the ground and picked it up. I turned around and saw Wong opens a portal.

Bruce: Where are you going?

Wong: The Time Stone has been taken and the sanctum remains unprotected. What will you do? 

Bruce: I'm going to make a call.

Wong nodded his head and went into the portal as it closed I called Steve as he told me to go to New York while he was going to get Vision and I started to make my way there.