Chapter 76: Day Off And A New Villain?

Evander's Pov

(Next Day Later)

It was the next day after taking down Taskmaster as I had the day off from OSCROP so I can focus on my family more. As of right now I'm watching Billy trying to walk towards me and Wanda.

Evander: Come on Billy walks towards your dad.

Wanda: Like he will walk to you. He'll walk towards his mother.

Billy had gotten up and started walking towards us and soon walks to me as I picked him up.

Evander: Yes! Score one for the dad. *chuckles and looks at Wanda* You was saying?

Wanda: *rolls her eyes* Well maybe our next will walk to me.

Evander: Well we gotta wait until either April or May. So we have to wait.

Wanda: I know, I know. *sits on the couch*

Evander: *sits down next to her with Billy* How's your stomach?

Wanda: Well I'm fine just still have that weird craving for ice cream and pickles.

Evander: Gross.

My spider sense went off as I dodge what seems to be the remote controller to the tv as Wanda used her magic to throw it at me.

Evander: I'm holding Billy.

Wanda: I know you would of didge it. *giggles*

Evander: oh you mother-*looks at Billy*

Billy: *laughs*

Evander: *sighs* You is lucky that I have Billy in my arms.

Wanda: *have a cheeky smile* You wouldn't do anything and you know it.

Evander: Tsk whatever. *looks around* Hey where's mum?

Wanda: Oh she have a show to air remember?

Evander: You know I don't watch those type of shows. They make me fall asleep.

Wanda: But they are quite good.

Evander: I'll pass on that. *looks at Billy* You too kiddo?

Billy: *laughs*

Evander: See Billy agrees maybe Tommy will too.

Wanda: Pft yeah right.

Evander: *shots a web at the controller and brings it to me* So wanna watch a movie?

Wanda: Why not.

Wanda moved closed to me as I put on a movie that is suitable for Billy and we started watching it

Harry's Pov

I was in my office coughing every minute as the sickness was getting worst day by day as I went to the doctors as they said I only got couple of years left. But I don't want to die in a couple of years, so I gotten up and walks out of my office and head down to the chemical area as I walked through the engineering area knowing Evander is with his family. I could really use his company to cheer me up.

Harry: *sighs and coughs* D-damnit.

I walked quickly towards the chemical labs as I saw one of the scientist.

Harry: Is the serum ready?

Scientist: Is it sir but we haven't finish mixing it with the other chemical to stabilize it. 

Harry: I don't have any time left for that hand me the serum.

Scientist: But sir-

Harry: NOW!!!

Scientist rushed over to the counter and hands me the serum.

Harry: Will this work?

Scientist it will but I-

Harry: I heard enough.

I open the container and drank the whole serum as I dropped as the effect started to hit me as I was screaming and thrashing around and I fallen to the ground where I blacked out.

3rd Pov

As Harry was on the ground the scientist went to him and shakes him.

Scientist: Mr. Osborn? *shakes him more* Mr. Os-*was grabbed by the neck.

Harry??: He's not here but I am. *breaks the scientist's neck and laughs* I feel better than ever now!!

He soon runs out of the chemical area and into the engineering area where he saw the glider, armor, a sword, and some bombs.

Harry??: I will use this to cause havoc and why? Because fuck everybody!! *laughing* Now what to name myself.....Green Goblin? No that's sounds boring....The Goblin? Pft no. Hobgoblin? Yes I like that! New York will feel the wrath of the Hobgoblin!!

The now named Hobgoblin soon started to suit up and flies out of OSCROP laughing.

In Kingpin's Penthouse

Kingpin was sitting at his chair writing something down as a goon walks in.

Goon: Mr.Kingpin the blood sample is complete.

Kingpin: Good give me the results.

The goon soon hands him the papers.

Goon: The blood sample we analyzes from almost every hospital had come up with one match of who Shadow Spider really is.

Kingpin: Good you are free to go.

Goon: *nods his head and lefts the room*

Kingpin: *opens the files and smiles* Ah. This is who you truly are Shadow Spider or should I say.....Evander Axe. *chuckles evily* Don't worry I won't reveal this to the public but it will be worst than that.