Chapter 55: A New Team Formed

Wanda's Pov

(Upstate, New York)

I was in the living room as I heard an explosion outside, I stand up as Vision soon appeared next to me.

Wanda: What was that?

Vision: Stay here please.

He soon left to check what happened. While he was gone I felt that someone was behind me and it wasn't Evander. I used my powers and throws a knife at the person to reveal it was Clint.

Clint: *moves the knife* Guess I should have knocked.

Wanda: Oh god! What are you doing here?

Clint: *fires two arrows into the wall and grabbed a suitcase that was under the bed* Disappointing my kids. We're supposed to go water skiing. *grabs my hand* Come on, Evander and Cap need our help. 

We started walking away but Vision came back.

Vision: Clint, you should be here.

Clint: Really? I retire for like what? Five minutes and it all goes to shit.

Vision: Please consider the consequences of your actions.

Clint: Okay, there considered.

Vision: *flies forward but gets trapped*

Clint: Okay we gotta go. *started running*

Wanda: *stands still*

Clint: *stops and looks at me* It's this way.

Wanda: I caused enough problems.

Clint: *runs back* Look, Wanda you gotta help me here. If you wanna mope you can go to high school. If you wanna make amends you get off your ass. 

After he said that I realizes that I need to help and couldn't stand down as a hero. Evander and Steve would help me without no question. Once I came back to reality I saw Vision have Clint in a choke hole. I used started to use my powers.

Wanda: Vision that's enough let him go. I'm leaving.

Vision: I can't let you.

I started to use my powers and shut off the mind stone.

Wanda: I'm so sorry.

Vision: Don't do this. If you do this, they will never stop being afraid of you.

Wanda: I can't control their fear. Only my own.

I sent him through many floors of the base and into the ground.

Clint: *gets up and grabbed the suitcase* Come on. We got one more stop.

We soon left the base.

Evander's Pov

(Berlin, Germany)

After having Steve making a few calls, we're not meeting up with Sharon under a bridge. Soon the car stopped as Steve looked at us.

Steve: Alright, I'm gonna go and talk to Sharon. You four stay in here.

Evander: Copy that.

As Steve got out of the car and started talking with Sharon I noticed there three suitcases meaning she got Steve's and Sam's gear, but the third one is probably Pietro's as I asked Clint to grabbed a old suit for me. I then hear Bucky and Sam in the back.

Bucky: Can you move over a bit.

Sam: No.

Bucky: *moves slightly*