Chapter 63: Vision Down

Evander's Pov

(Scotland, April 2018, Evander's Age: 20)

I was tossing and turning because I was having that vision again and then a loud noise waking up sweating.

Evander: *panting heavily* That damn nightmare again. *hears noises and looks towards the noise*

 *hears noises and looks towards the noise*

Evander: Billy stop using your powers.

Billy: *stops using them*

Tommy: *continued to play with his toys*

Evander: *smiles* Just like your mother.

Wanda: *walks in* I heard that.

Evander: Just tellin-*spider sense went crazy* Ahhh!!!! Bloody hell! *holds my head*

Wanda: Evander! *runs at me* What's wrong?!

Evander: *clenching my fist* It's my spider sense it's doing it again.

Wanda: *rubbing my head* Hey hey calm down. Listen to my voice.

As she was talking to me softly my spider sense stopped going crazy as I sighed and hugs her.

Evander: Thanks.

Wanda: It's my job to help the love of my life out. 

Evander: Want to take a walk?

Wanda: What about the kids?

I stand up and uses my powers to make a clone of myself.

Evander: You stay here and watch the kids.

Evander Clone: *nods*

We then got dressed and walked outside, and as we was talking Vision showed up

Vision: Sorry to intrude.

Evander: What's wrong Vision? Ross found us?

Vision: No, no. It's not that. It's just I need your help.

He then went on explaining that something is wrong with the mind stone as he think it's trying to warn him about something. Then I told them about my spider sense and the vision I have been having  and after I explained it to them Wanda was worried while Vision was thinking. Then we turn around and saw that alien was attacking and Tony went missig.

Wanda: What are they?

Evander: I don't know.

Vision: They're what the stone was warning me?

Evander: And also my spider sense. *looks at Wanda* Me and Vision needs to leave.

Wanda: No wait what about the kids and if this is a warning then maybe going isn't a good idea.

Then out of nowhere Vision was stabbed in the and was thrown to the ground and Wanda was about to use her magic but she was shot from the back crashing into a building.

Evander: Wanda! Vision!!

I rushed at the aliens but I was shot into and building. I web zipped out of the building and swing kicked one of the aliens and the other was about to fire at me but Wanda shots her magic at her.

Evander: We need to go now.

She uses her powers to pick up vision and I followed her as we was on the other side of the building.

Evander: Shit we should of stayed with the kids.

Wanda: *sighs* Yeah.

Then Vision pushes us out of the way and he attack the male alien as the female one landed and started fighting me and Wanda. I punched the female alien away as she was down we saw Vision getting man handled, I launched a shadow whip and launched myself to vision and kicked him in the face.

 I punched the female alien away as she was down we saw Vision getting man handled, I launched a shadow whip and launched myself to vision and kicked him in the face

(Like this)

As the male alien flew away Wanda grabbed Vision and I takes off but the female alien uses her weapon and fires at hit making us crashed into the train station. Me and Wanda gets up and walks over to Vision.

Evander: Come on Vision we need to go.

Vision: You both have to leave now.

Wanda: No, we're not leaving you. We don't leave friends.

Then the aliens showed up.

Evander: I'll deal with them go and grabs the kids while you at it. 

I got into mt fighting stance popping my stingers out. Then I noticed the female alien see something as I heard a train. I turned and saw a figure standing there and the female alien throws her weapons that the figure but he caught it to reveal to be Steve. I smiles as Sam flies in and kicks the female alien away. Steve then throws the spear at Natasha who was running and then started fighting the male alien but the spear went back to the female alien and was about to attack her I came in and blocks the attack with my stingers, Then her and Steve takes down the female alien and Sam kicks her down. Then we all walked over to them as Sam pointed his guns at them.

Female Alien: Get up.

Male Alien: I can't.

Natasha: We don't want to kill you, but we will.

Then the female alien activated a beam that sucks her and him up and their weapons too.

Sam: You guys are alright?

Evander: Under than getting toss and turn around. We're good but not Vision though.

Vision: Thank you Captain.

Steve: Let's get to the jet.

Wanda: Oh no the kids! Evander!

Evander: Shit!! *runs off*

I started making my way back to the hotel and saw the kids still here.

Evander: Alright kiddos. *picks them up* Time to get back home.

I made my way back to the others while carrying them. I soon landed in front of them.

Evander: Got them.

Natasha: Uh Evander who's kids are those?

Evander: Oh uhhhh....mines and Wanda's kids.

Natasha: What? You know what you is going to explain yourself in the jet.

Pietro: *runs in* Damnit I miss the fun and why there are kids here?

Wanda: We will explain on the way brother.

We all got into the quinjet and we started to make our way to Avengers compound in Upstate New York.