Chapter 46: Dealing With Rhino Again

Evander's Pov

(The Next Day)

It's the next day as I was web swinging while still wearing my torn up suit. As I was swinging throughout town looking for any traces for Kraven and those gunmen my spider sense went off as I saw a car was thrown at me I moved out of the way and lands on the ground.

Evander: Alright is the hulk out or someone is having a bad day?

???: Oh it's the tiny spider again.

Evander: *saw rhino* Oh great it's big horn guy. *sighs* I though you was locked up?

Rhino: *laughs* Those bars wouldn't hold me any longer. Now let's dance.

He soon started running at me as I jumped over him and shot couple of webs at his back and tries to pull but was rhino kept running as I was pulled with him crashing into cars, lampposts, and finally through a building. As I flew by him; he grabbed my leg throws me to the ground and punched my in the gut making me fly into a wall cracking it.

Evander: *coughing and falls to the ground* This job isn't easy at all now. *gets up groaning in pain* God damnit..

I soon saw him charging at me but someone jumped right in front of me and made an ice wall, as I knew it was Eve.

Evander: What are you doing here?!

Eve: Calm down I just wanna help you.

Evander: i can handle him.

Eve: Really? What happened to your suit?

Evander: I will explain later now move!

Rhino crashed through the wall as I hit him with a shadow punch and webs him to the ground but he broke through it as Eve freeze his hands in place as I started punching him in the face. But he broke the the ice and grabbed us and threw us into couple of cars.

Eve: Jeez he's hard to take down.

Evander: Yep and hitting the armor bloody hurts.

Rhino: Die! *charges at us*

I jumped to the top of the car and shot two webs at a lamppost and a wall and slingshotted myself to him and uses a stringer shadow punch and punched him square in the face as Eve started freezing his body. As she was done freezing him I covered him up with webs as he couldn't move.

Rhino: Damn you tiny spider and ice woman.

Evander: *socked him in the face making him pass out*

Eve: Well that's that.

Evander: Yeah.

Eve: Oh I'm here to get you.

Evander: For what? 

Eve: Well your mother brought a friend over and she want you to meet him.

Evander: Alright let's go then.

We started to make our way back home.