Chapter 2: Weird Changes And Powers?

(Ze Next Day)

Evander's Pov

Waking up to see myself still on the floor and i gotten up to get ready for school I look into the mirror to see myself jacked.

Evander: What in the hell is going on with my body..*hears a knock*

Angel: Evander honey you ok in there?

Evander: Yeah mom i'm fine.

Angel: Any changes?

Evander: Uhhhhh yea some small changes.

Angel: well since you woke up early there is breakfast in the kitchen.

Evander: got it mum. *starting to get dress*

After putting my clothes on i jumps all the way down the stairs shocking my self a little and walked into the kitchen.

Jacob: Morning son feeling alright now?

Evander: *making coffee* Yeah I'm fine pops.

Jacob: *looks at me* Son are you taking drugs?

Evander: *looked at him and gives him 'are you serious look* Pops i don't even like drugs why are you asking me that?

Jacob: *shrugs* Just asking son that all.

I heard roisin walking as i looked at she i saw her trip them my whole body moved on it on and caught her and the things she was holding.

(Imagine it as Evander and Roisin)

Roisin: Woah bruv nice reflexes you got.

I just gave her a nod as i turned around to see our parents in shock.

Jacob: That was fast really fast son.

Angel: Yeah how did you do that?

Evander: I don't know  my body just moved on it own.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi evander jogging 

(Lunch Time)

I was eating lunch with Peter and Ned and i hear them having a conversation about star wars and i just sigh at their childish things and i looked at my hand to see the fork stuck at my wrist as i try to pull it off string looking thing was stuck to it and I though of an idea.

Evander: Hnmm let see something....

I soon did a move if my hand and the string came out as it hits a tray of food and looked around to see if anyone looking at me and Peter and Ned are still talking and looked behind me to see Ross a bully like Flash but he is worst then I smirked and pulled the string bring the tray to me and i soon dodged and the food it Ross.

Evander: *chuckles a bit and rips the web like string from my wrist*

Gymnasium

I was playing a lil bit of basketball and soon started and that sense again activated and i dodged a punch from Ross.