Chapter 96: Returning The Stones/Passing the Mantle

Evander's Pov

(Six Days Later)

It has been six days since I fully recovered and now I'm with Tony, Bruce, Bucky, Steve, and Sam as we are on the outskirts of the now ruin Avenger's Compound as Steve was getting ready to return the stones and Mjolnir back to their time. Tony then opens the case and that have the stones in it and closed it then gives it to Steve.

Tony: Now remember, Cap you have to return the stones to the exact place we got them from. Otherwise, your gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities.

Evander: Yeah don't want that to happen to ya.

Steve: Don't worry Tony and Evander. I known, clip all the branch's.

I soon saw Sam walks up to Steve.

Sam: Cap if you want I can come with you.

Steve: You're a good man Sam, but this is one me.

Sam nods his head as Steve says goodbye to everyone and gets on the the new teleporter that Bruce, and tony built with the help of Hank Pym.

Sam: How long this will take?

Bruce: For him as long as he needs. For us it's about five seconds.

Tony: Alright Cap we'll meet you bac here.

Steve: *nods* You bet. *activates his suit*

Bruce: Going quantum in five, four, three, two, one.

Steve soon shrinks down and goes back in time and after five seconds Bruce presses some buttons but Steve didn't appear. Soon everyone was worried about him while me and Bucky look to our left and saw a figure.

Evander: Yo Sam.

Sam look to where we was looking as we walk up close to the person.

Bucky: Go talk to him.

Sam soon went towards the person revealing to be Steve but elderly as he gave Sam the shield annoucing that Sam is the new Captain America. I smiles at this knowing Steve had finally got his happy ending just like the rest of us have.

That's wraps up Avengers: Endgame. Next up is............Spider-Man: No Way Home.