Chapter 35: A Plan

Eve's Pov

(Several Hours Later)

I started to hears noises as I opened my eyes and saw everyone in the kitchen so I walked in and saw Nick Fury.

Nick Fury: Look who's awake. Where's Evander?

Eve: In his shadow dimension trying to calm himself down.

Nick Fury: Hm alright, I have a plan and if he comes back you brief him on it.

Eve: Yes sir. 

Nick Fury: *nods his head* Ultron took you folks out of the play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing.

Steve: What about Ultron himself?

Nick Fury: Oh he's easy to track, he's everywhere. The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on his plans, though.

???: So is he still going after launch codes?

I turned my head and saw Evander as I smiled he then ruffled my hair.

Nick Fury: *smiles* Glad to see you is back Evander and yes he is. But he's not making any headway.

Tony: I cracked the pentagons firewall in high school on a dare.

Nick Fury: Well, I contacted out friends at the Nexus about that.

Steve: Nexus?

Bruce: It's the world internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth.

Clint: So, what'd they say?

Nick Fury: he's fixed on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed.

Tony: By who?

Clint then throws three darts that hit the bullseye as I saw him turned to Clint and gave him a 'Really' look.

Nick Fury: Parties unknown.

Natasha: Do we have a ally?

Nick Fury: Ultron got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still I'd play folding money to know who it is.

Tony: I might need to visit Oslo. Find our unknown. 

Natasha: Well, this is good times boss, but I kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that.

Nick Fury: I do, back in the day. I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. You kids, had all the tech you could dream on. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our with and our will to save the world. Ultron say the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission, and whether he want to admit it, or not his mission is global destruction. All, this laid in a grave, so stand. Outwit the platinum bastard.

Evander: *smirks* Careful Fury, Cap doesn't like that kind of talk. 

Steve: *smiles* You know what Axe?

Nick Fury: So, what is it that he wants?

Steve: To become better. Better than us.

Then after they all talked we found out that Ultron is planning to evolve by creating a new body for himself, which he'll do by using the doctor from the party. We all decided it's best if we all spilt up. Tony will go to Nexus, while Nick Fury will take Bruce back to the tower and the rest of us are going to deal with Ultron. Me, Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Evander all suited up, me wearing the suit I use to be Frost because the new suit is in the works.

Steve: I'll take Natasha, Clint, Eve, and Evander.

Tony: All right, this is just recon. I'll hit Nexus. Then, I'll join you as soon as I can.

Steve: So, if Ultron really is building a body for himself.

Evander: Then, he'll be more powerful than any of us combine.

We then all left Hawkeye's house and fly to Korea.

(Seoul, South Korea)

Evander's Pov

I left eh quinjet and climb over the railing cause Steve wanted me to go check on Dr. Cho while they started to get into position. I got inside and saw some scientist dead on the ground clenching my fist, as I heard a noise and I ran over where it's coming from as I saw Dr. Cho on the ground.

Evander: Dr. Cho! *put pressure on her wound*

Dr. Cho: Ultron's uploading himself into the body.

Evander: Where?

Dr. Cho: The cradle, that's the real power. It's power of the gem can't be contained, but you can't blow it up. You must give it to Stark. 

Evander: I need to find it.

Dr. Cho: Go!!

I stand up and left the lab as I tell the others about what's happening.