Chapter 70: Finding Thanos

Evander's Pov

(Few Minutes later)

After a few minutes Tony was in the medical bay and Rhodey walks up to us.

Rhodey: Bruce gave him something and he'll be out for the rest of the day.

Evander: Okay. Ms. Pepper stay here when he wakes up.

Pepper: I will.

Carol: You guys take care and I'll bring him a xorrian elixir when I come back. *walks off*

Steve: Where are you going?

Carol: To kill Thanos.

Natasha: Wait what?

Evander: Oh hell no your not.

We followed Carol.

Evander: Yo blaster girl.

Carol: *looks at us*

Natasha: Look we usually work as a team here........and between you and me morale is a lil fragile now.

Evander: And we know space is our thing but this is our fight. We lost people because of him.

Rhodey: Do you even know where he is?

Carol: I know people who might.

???: Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is.

We all then went towards Nebula who started to tell us where Thanos is. She then told us thar he was at a garden after he snapped his fingers.

Evander: Ain't that sweet he got a retirement plan bugger.

Matt: So where is he now?

Evander: Well Rocket and I have been working and we found something. Rocket.

Rocket: *pulls out a hologram of earth* Well, when Thanos snapped his fingers earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportion. No one ever seen anything like that. *pulls up a image of a planet* Until two days ago on this planet.

Nebula: Thanos is there.

Natasha: He used the stones again.

Bruce: Hey, hey, hey. We would be going in short handed you know?

Pietro: He still got the stones?

Carol: Then let use them to bring everybody back

Bruce: Just like that?

Steve: Yeah just like that.

Evander: But why did he uses the stones twice though? We're not dusted?

Matt: Even I don't know.

Pietro: If we do this how do we know that it gonna end up like last time.

Carol: Because before you didn't have me.

Evander: Okay you arrogant bitch even if you was here, we would still get our asses whooped. So please say something that not sounds like some bullshit!

Rhodey: Evander is right. And plus don't mind me asking where have you been all this time?

Carol: There are a lot of other planets in the universe and unfortunately they didn't have you guys. 

Thor then stands have and had a staring contest with Carol.

Thor: I like this one.

Rhodey: Cap, Spidy. What do you two thinks?

I looks at Steve and we nodded our heads.

Steve: Lets go get this son of a bitch. Everyone suit up.

Evander: Alright time for that asshole to pay.

I walks into the room where Wanda and the kids are as I shakes her awake.

Evander: hey sweetie wake up.

Wanda: *wakes up* What's wrong Evander?

Evander: We found out where Thanos is wanna come?

Wanda: What about the kids?

Evander: I'll ask Pietro to watch them and ask Matt to watch my mum.

Wanda: Okay let me go change.

Evander: Alright. 

(Twenty Minutes Later)

After asking Pietro to watch the kids and Matt to look over mum as we all suited up and made our way to the space suit. I was still using my black suit but I sowed the hole I got  from Thanos.

Evander: *sighing* Still tight on my ass.

Wanda: Don't you mean your spidy cheeks? *smiles*

Evander: I still hate how you named my ass that.

Natasha: I don't want to know why she calls it that.

Evander: Don't please.

We then headed inside of the ship as Rocket as if any of us never went to space as Me, Wanda, Steve, Natasha, and Rhodey raised our hands and soon enough after some time we made it to the planet where Thanos is as Carol gets out and does some recon and tells us that he's here.

3rd Pov

Thanos was sitting in his hut as Carol breaks through the roof and tackles him to the ground, Rhodey and Bruce breaks in wearing their armor and hold his arms, as Thor came in and chopped off the arm which have the gauntlet.

Thanos: Ahhh!!

Evander: *bust in* Here's Spidy!!! *uses a shadow whip and wrapped it around his arm*

Wanda came in and uses her powers to hit Thanos as the rest walks in. Rocket soon saw the gauntlet on the ground and rolls it over and didn't see the stones.

Rocket: Oh no.

Evander: What?

Steve: *saw there was no stones* Where are they?

Carol: Answer the question.

Thanos: After what I had done the stones served no purpose beyond temptation.

Bruce: You murdered trillions!!! *punches Thanos*

Thanos: You should be grateful.

Evander: What happen to the damn stones?!

Thanos: Gone. Reduce to atoms.

Bruce: But you used them two days ago.

Thanos: I use the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done, it always will be. I am inevitable.

Wanda; We have to look for them he got to be lying.

Rhodey: Wanda is right.

Nebula: My father is many things. A lair isn't one of them. 

Thanos: *looks at her* Thank you daughter. Perhaps I treated you to harshl-

Thor then cuts his head off before he even get to finish his sentence.

Rocket: Thor, what did you do?

Thor: I went for the head.

Knowing that they had failed they went back to the ship and went back to earth , knowing that they couldn't bring everyone back. The Avengers truly had failed.

That wraps up Avengers: Infinity War. Next up is Shadow Spider: Blood Of The King.