Chapter 97: What The?

Evander's Pov

(Queens, New York. November, 2024, Evander's age: 27)

It's been a whole years since the huge battle against 2014 Thanos and his forces as everyone is now having a good life. With me, I'm web swinging towards my mom's house to visit her and see how my sister is doing as I land on the roof I deactivate my suit and lands in the front door as I knocks on my mum's door and she answers.

Angel: Hey there son. Why are you here?

Evander: Can I check on my sister and mum?

Angel: Well sadly Roisin is on a date with Trixie so come in.

I went inside and starts talking with mum as I told her about something that happen last week as I was fighting Hammerhead again as he was snapped away but came back when I used the infinity stones.

Angel: Really him again? *sighs* I heard you stopped him eleven years ago. And you had to stop him again? Why can't they ever learn.

Evander: Eh, I still made fun of him though.

Angel: Why?

Evander: Cause it's fun to crack jokes while fighting. It keep my sane a bit.

Angel: Well that's true but don't over do with the jokes dear.

Evander: I try not too.

Angel: *smiles* So what will you do for your 28th birthday?

Evander: Maybe take a day off as Peter will watch over New York for me.

Angel: That's good, but are you sure he can handle it?

Evander: I'm very sure I did trained him for a whole year.

As we was talking my phone went off as the police had another situation I sighed and stands up.

Evander: Duty calls. Sorry mum.

Angel: It's okay. I'll tell Roisin you came by.

Evander: Thanks mum.

I then activate my suit and once it was done I open the window and jumps out and webs swing towards the situation but my spider sense went off as I looked up in the sky and saw it breaks apart and I started to be suck into the rift I shot a web trying to stop myself but the web broke off as I was soon sucked into the rift and it closed.

(Some Time Later)

The rift soon opens as I was shot out of it and I was free falling I shot a web that attach to a building and I crashed into the wall. I groans as I made it to the top as I was still in New York but I looked at billboard and saw Peter's face and his Spider-Man's mask with it saw his idenity was revealed to the world. 

Evander: What the? The hell? Where the fuck am I?

I looked around and saw the news to see Peter fighting a guy with metal arms to which it was the highway to the airport and I soon started to make my way there to help out and to get answers.