Chapter 107: Four Spiders vs The Sinister Five

Evander's Pov

Me and the other Peters was waiting for the villains to show up as we are at there the statute of Liberty is as it's being remodel with Steve's shield.

Peter: Okay, it could be any minute now guys.

We was hiding the cures in certains spots as I'm with the two other Peters.

'Peter': You know, Max was, like the sweetest guy ever before he fell into a pool of electric eels.

"Peter" That'll do it.

Evander: Yeah I agree with that.

"Peter": *strenching* There it goes.

'Peter': You okay?

"Peter": Oh, it's my back. It's kind of stiff from all the swinging, I guess.

'Peter": Yeah. No, I got a middle back thing too.

Evander: That's why I always do yoga after swing.

"Peter": *looks at 'Peter'* Really?

'Peter': Yeah. You want me to crack it?

"Peter": Yeah.

'Peter': Yeah?

"Peter": That'd be great.

'Peter': Alright.

I watched 'Peter' cracked "Peter's" back.

'Peter': How is it?

"Peter": That's good. That's better.

'Peter': Right? Yeah. This is so cool. I always wanted brothers. You is included Evander.

Evander: Thanks.

'Peter': So you two like make you own web fluid in your bodies?

"Peter": I rather not talk about this.

Evander: Yeah me too.

'Peter': No I don't mean to-

"Peter": Are you teasing us?

Peter: No, no, no. He's not teasing you two. It just that we can't do that, so we're curious as to how your guys web situation works, that's all.

'Peter': If it's personal, I don't wanna pry, but I think it's cool.

"Peter": I-I wish I could tell you, but it's like, I don't do it. Like I don't do breathing. Like, breathing just happens.

Evander: Yeah even I can't figure out how it works.

Peter: Does it just comes out of your wrists, or does it come out of anywhere else?

Evander: Just the wrist Pete, just the wrist.

'Peter': Never had a web block? I run out of webs all the time. I have to make my own in a lab. It's a hassle compared to what you two got.

"Peter": Sounds like a hassle. But I did. You said that, I was like, "I had a web block."

'Peter': Why?

"Peter": Existential crisis stuff.

Evander: Never got one yet.

Peter: Hey. What are some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought?

"Peter": Seems you've met some of them.

'Peter': That's a good question.

"Peter": Yeah, I fought an alien made out of black goo once.

Evander: Fought a speedster, a crazy hunter, a rip off version of the green goblin, a rhino guy, and an alien.